Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-04-2018, 04:37 AM   #1257
Rookie

Superreds's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

So I just had a ďall maddenĒ moment on all pro.

I played against the rams. I had them pinned down inside their own 10 yard line. 3rd Down & 8. I play defensive camera and see Goff getting pressued and moving to my right(his left). I am controlling a safety on the opposite side. Goff is looking the wrong way - toward his own endzone/opposite sideline. So I creep forward leaving the deep zone I should be covering, as there is no way he can throw it deep a cross the field.

Or so I thought. He turns around and as he turns he throws a 60 yard bomb across the field too a wide open WR who takes it all the way.

When watching the replay his throwing motion started as he turned. So he had no way of seeing the open man before he threw. Looked so arcade. My lesson - do not asume the CPU is seeing what the AI player would see in real life.

I play with exact OP settings.

Other than that it played beatiful

Amari Cooper did have three drops. A bit much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2018, 06:12 AM   #1258
Pro

vertman's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
How do I get injury slider to 52 for ONLY cpu games before my scheduled game? Since I am the Rams I'm one of the last on the schedule to play, but no way to sim prior games on schedule at 52, then play mine at 23. Am I missing something here??
before you advance your week set the injuries to 52, then advance week. After the week is advanced set injuries back to 23. CPU games will be simmed as you advance your week
Old 09-04-2018, 06:41 AM   #1259
MVP

IrishSalsa's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
before you advance your week set the injuries to 52, then advance week. After the week is advanced set injuries back to 23. CPU games will be simmed as you advance your week
I get all that, but when I go to play my game there are games already played before mine. For example, week 1 it's the last MNF game.

Every game in the league had already played before mine. How can I ensure those games were simulated at 52 injury while I play my game at 23? There's no option to sim game by game on the league schedule.

So when the halftime show is showing me all the scores of completed games do they not count until I advance the week at 52? I'm either missing something or there's no possible way to ensure those games are simmed at 52. Do they get re-simulated when I advance the week or something?

Last edited by IrishSalsa; 09-04-2018 at 06:44 AM.
Old 09-04-2018, 08:25 AM   #1260
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
I get all that, but when I go to play my game there are games already played before mine. For example, week 1 it's the last MNF game.

Every game in the league had already played before mine. How can I ensure those games were simulated at 52 injury while I play my game at 23? There's no option to sim game by game on the league schedule.

So when the halftime show is showing me all the scores of completed games do they not count until I advance the week at 52? I'm either missing something or there's no possible way to ensure those games are simmed at 52. Do they get re-simulated when I advance the week or something?
Just like he said......when you advance set it to 52.

Donít over think it. That is exactly how simmed injuries happen.

Itís Madden......some things donít look like they make sense.....but that is exactly how the system works.

As far as your concern about injuries......I am simply going to tell you if you want realistic injuries this is the setting (23 played games, 52 when you advance). Been tested to death. Either live with them....or lower them and you will see a lot less, not have to focus on depth and deal with the reality of the NFL.

This year it appears Madden likes to take down RBís more than any other position. They do touch the ball a lot and it makes sense actually. But beware. Use your back-ups and rotate. Low fatigue leads to injuries too.

There are hundreds upon hundreds of injuries in the NFL. It is staggering. At these settings roster depth is critical and encouraged. It makes the game far more interesting and challenging. I donít think it is over done at all. Some seasons you will get stung by the injury bug. It happens.

CPU running game works really well with this set and iMac's roster. It is not going to be great every game. Not every team runs good every week. Some weeks you will stuff them, some they will crush you, some it will be decent. The variety is there in my playing experience. Doing the spin and juke edits is really suggested. It only helps overall. Very easy and quick and easy to set them right back post game.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-04-2018, 10:28 AM   #1261
MVP

IrishSalsa's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Just like he said......when you advance set it to 52.

Donít over think it. That is exactly how simmed injuries happen.

Itís Madden......some things donít look like they make sense.....but that is exactly how the system works.

As far as your concern about injuries......I am simply going to tell you if you want realistic injuries this is the setting (23 played games, 52 when you advance). Been tested to death. Either live with them....or lower them and you will see a lot less, not have to focus on depth and deal with the reality of the NFL.

This year it appears Madden likes to take down RBís more than any other position. They do touch the ball a lot and it makes sense actually. But beware. Use your back-ups and rotate. Low fatigue leads to injuries too.

There are hundreds upon hundreds of injuries in the NFL. It is staggering. At these settings roster depth is critical and encouraged. It makes the game far more interesting and challenging. I donít think it is over done at all. Some seasons you will get stung by the injury bug. It happens.

CPU running game works really well with this set and iMac's roster. It is not going to be great every game. Not every team runs good every week. Some weeks you will stuff them, some they will crush you, some it will be decent. The variety is there in my playing experience. Doing the spin and juke edits is really suggested. It only helps overall. Very easy and quick and easy to set them right back post game.
Oh I'm definitely not complaining about the injuries. I loved seeing them actually lol. I figured it was placebo for my first game of the season to have so many (and it was). Definitely doesn't make sense on the sim injury setting thing but I got it now.

And I'm on Xbox so I can't use those rosters, so have no clue about that. I personally just rather find a way to not edit anyone so run block at 100 for the cpu seems like the way to go (for me).

The games played out amazing! I did raise penalty sliders as well and saw three holding calls the second game, and even had a DPI called that game. One holding call cost me a good chance at a TD as I was inside the 10yd line when it happened. Both calls against me were against my Center if that means anything. Honestly, still not enough penalties so I'll personally be rasing the sliders for them even more for the next game.

Thanks for these sliders, Armor. Great job as always!!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2018, 10:43 AM   #1262
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Long overdue Dolphins Year 1 Franchise update. I will be doing a nice end of the season as well as post season (I am playing as the Texans and Rams in the post season in year one, I do this anytime my team does not make the post season so I stay connected to the league as well as ......it is fun as hell to change things up and play as different teams!) wrap up.

Expect final standings, award winners, Top 5 in passing, rushing, receiving, defense (screw the kickers and punters).

Final Dolphin player stats for Year 1 as well!

Playoff results

And then we will do a capsule on free agency, and the draft which will also be broadcast live on Twitch (if I can stay connected as lately I keep getting knocked off the servers constantly). During the off-season stream we will go through the entire off-season with authentic NFL films music playing in the background (pretty cool right?).

So stay tuned for a massive update this weekend.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-06-2018 at 11:33 AM.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:51 AM   #1263
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Str8 Legend! 👊🏻
Old 09-06-2018, 06:51 PM   #1264
Banned

Imac official week 1 rosters just dropped looking forward to the edited roster

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »