Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-08-2018, 04:26 PM   #1273
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am out of answers for those who still canít seem to see a CPU running game. I am simply not having the consistent issues some are with this.

Sorry. I have no answer for you.
Me either. I have gave up 95 yards or more in my last 4 games. I'm not having any issues.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-08-2018, 07:28 PM   #1274
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Same....still in search of a WR catch/drop sweetspot tho (im running with Buffalo...waaayyy too many catches with this group of receivers imo)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2018, 07:33 PM   #1275
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Iím using the cpu run o vs human run d in cpu vs. cpu games and my IND team with HB Pierce Waters (R) has been tearing it up the last couple games. Last week he finished with 137 yards on 16 attempts. This week, he had over 100 yards by halftime if memory serves. Iíve got the game suspended in the 3rd qtr and up on MIA.

Strangely, my opponents havenít been as dominant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 07:49 PM   #1276
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I am unfortunately having many frustrations staying connected to the Twitch servers for the last week. My internet is fine (obviously as I am typing this).

My PS4 Pro is acting funny....don't know what else it can be.

Right now I am the Texans playing at New England in the divisional round and after 1 quarter I am up 10-0 on the strength of a Clowney strip sack in the end zone and he also recovered the ball for a TD!

The Texans also have some key injuries in:

RB Lamar Miller
WR Will Fuller
WR B Miller
CB J Joseph
LE J.J. Watt

The Patriots are missing:

RB REx Burkhead
TE Rob Gronkowski
LE A. Clayborn

Cold Weather in Foxboro......hard hitting great game so far.

As promised a full statistical recap for the Miami Dolphins in year is coming this weekend.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-08-2018 at 11:10 PM.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:12 PM   #1277
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by petz_e
What can be done to boost the CPU running game? I played pretty much every NFL team, but none has been able to run for more than 50 yards a game. Most CPU running backs have like 1.5 - 2.0 ypg on 20+ carries.

On most plays I don't even control one of the front line guys. I mostly play safety. I even catch myself trying to help the opponent's running game by guessing pass on running downs, spreading my DL and backing off my LBs, to no avail.

Right now I have the CPU running block on 95 like on the OP and I am doing the ratings edits before each game.
Change RB auto subs to 85-65 in both MM and CFM, and turn CPU fumble slider from 48 to 55. This definitely makes them more decisive.

Cranking that facemask slider down below 50 helps a ton too.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-09-2018, 12:56 AM   #1278
Rookie

Not sure this helps, but I'll report.

I play co-op with my brother offline franchise. Have forever, have used these sliders for years.

Anyway, we're getting *** hammered right now with these. Won game 1 of the 2nd season, but have lost 6 in a row. Can't score enough, can't defend. Seems a little all maddenish where they are converting 80% of third downs. Can't get off the field. Not sure what to do. It's not all bad, they are fun, just feel a little over powered.
Old 09-09-2018, 06:52 AM   #1279
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Please tell me the Texans won ! Internet issues all over the country last month or so. Possibly providers trying to get customers to upgrade.
Old 09-09-2018, 08:24 AM   #1280
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Please tell me the Texans won ! Internet issues all over the country last month or so. Possibly providers trying to get customers to upgrade.

AFC Championship

Patriots 23
Texans 20
OT

NFC Championship

Eagles 28
Rams 20

Super Bowl rematch!

I am going to be typing up a Year One Dolphins recap as promised while I have my morning coffee.

Then on to the offseason stream featuring Authentic NFL Films Music.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »