Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2018, 07:57 PM   #1345
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
Thats what I figured. Most people on the main forums probably aren't playing w these sliders, or any sliders for that matter, and continue to bash the game. Its kinda like two groups of people are playing different games. One group is going default and the other is making changes to it so it can become the best

While I see your point and love these sliders, one shouldn’t have to Slider your game to death. So, if one is playing default and bashing the game I see no issue with it. They dropped 60 bucks on it. I only paid 30 and it trades for 30 right now so I’d break even if I really had had enough. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 08:36 PM   #1346
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I dont post in here often, but I do have to say I agree 100%. Not sure how anyone can play this game on pure default, its just awful. Ever since sliders were a thing ive used them. No way can you leave your gameplay experience up to EA.....
Bingo, end of story right here, great post daReal Milticket.

Sports games have given the consumer the tools to make or tailor the game to suit your needs.

Nolefan, I hear where you are coming from, but, for me, it's doesn't matter if you pay full price, $25 bucks like I did or try to screw EA and buy it used, there are tools within the game to use at your own discretion. If you don't want to use the tools, that is your prerogative.

Sorry A & S for taking up your thread a bit, but I made a post in the patch thread that is appreciated to the slider makers and the people that support them. Carry on wayward sons!

Last edited by roadman; 09-12-2018 at 09:46 PM.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:23 PM   #1347
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey are sliders at beginning of thread the current ones
Old 09-12-2018, 09:40 PM   #1348
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan1208
Hey are sliders at beginning of thread the current ones
Yes they are.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-13-2018, 12:41 AM   #1349
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

*Quoting everyone*

Yea I’ve just started digging into sliders like the past couple years. Never thought anything of them. Didn’t know they’d make this level of impact.
Armor this is probably the first year I’m using your slider set and I gotta say it’s been my favorite. The way it tries to make madden feel like the nfl makes me wanna make the most authentic madden experience I’ve ever had. And that’s not easy to do as we all know. I’ve been stuck in the whirlpool that is the main forum lol. Now it’s strictly slider forums. Really happy I made myself experiment with sliders years back.

Keep up the good work armor

Played an excellent game today against the cowboys. Zeke got hurt first drive, tavon Austin came in and tore me a new one. Went into OT and I won on a game winning TD. Only complaint on my side is that I keep getting insane total offensive yard numbers on both sides of the ball. Don’t know if I play too fast or what (11 min 20sec qtrs). But the game plays amazing. Thanks again armor
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 09-13-2018, 07:03 AM   #1350
Pro

Executor's Arena

OVR: 1

Armor,

first off, shout out to the draft class in your Dolphins franchise, especially the Chase Hancock pick (I am a huge Marshall fan) and the Eric Dungey pick (love the guy since probably his first game in college, I wish he gets his shot at NFL in real life, too).

Now, my question: are you going to continue with this particular CFM after the new patch? Won't it mess the gameplay somehow?

I mean, I wanted to start my own offline hum vs cpu franchise couple of days ago, had everything set up including the sliders (gameplay and XP), played the first training, but not the first (preseason) game yet, and then the patch dropped.

Can I just continue with existing CFM or should I start a new one after downloading the patch? And what about the profile delete befor downloading the patch? Do or don't?
Marshall Thundering Herd
Los Angeles Dodgers

"Greater than I, lesser than I, what does it matter to my functioning?"
(Steve Perry: Shadows of the Empire)

Last edited by Executor; 09-13-2018 at 07:08 AM.
Old 09-13-2018, 07:09 AM   #1351
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor
Armor,

first off, shout out to the draft class in your Dolphins franchise, especially the Chase Hancock pick (I am a huge Marshall fan) and the Eric Dungey pick (love the guy since probably his first game in college, I wish he gets his shot at NFL in real life, too).

Now, my question: are you going to continue with this particular CFM after the new patch? Won't it mess the gameplay somehow?

I mean, I wanted to start my own offline hum vs cpu franchise couple of days ago, had everything set up including the sliders (gameplay and XP), played the first training, but not the first (preseason) game yet, and then the patch dropped.

Can I just continue with existing CFM or should I start a new one after downloading the patch? And what about the profile delete befor downloading the patch? Do or don't?
Just keep on rolling man. No need to start over. Everything plays great post patch.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 11:32 AM   #1352
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

These are playing awesome with iMac new rosters for anyone wondering.

Armor I do have a concern though, using the Dolphins defense, I've only gotten 1 INT in 5 games. I understand they aren't the best, but some passes are to them like they are the open WR, and the players look like they have their hands tied together. Reshad Jones dropping wide open INT is rare.
CPU INT is fine, I throw plenty of them lol.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »