Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2018, 11:38 AM   #1353
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
These are playing awesome with iMac new rosters for anyone wondering.

Armor I do have a concern though, using the Dolphins defense, I've only gotten 1 INT in 5 games. I understand they aren't the best, but some passes are to them like they are the open WR, and the players look like they have their hands tied together. Reshad Jones dropping wide open INT is rare.
CPU INT is fine, I throw plenty of them lol.
I also play as the Dolphins and was 2nd in the league in Int in year 1. And I had 2 int in week 1 of year 2. That's the beauty of this game every game plays so different.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-13-2018, 11:42 AM   #1354
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
I also play as the Dolphins and was 2nd in the league in Int in year 1. And I had 2 int in week 1 of year 2. That's the beauty of this game every game plays so different.

Interesting. Thanks for the input. Maybe still in early season form lol. Do you make adjustments for ball in air defense and cornerback matchup?
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918
Old 09-13-2018, 11:45 AM   #1355
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Interesting. Thanks for the input. Maybe still in early season form lol. Do you make adjustments for ball in air defense and cornerback matchup?
Actually I never make any coaching adjustments. And strictly play no switch on D. I still finished year 1 last in pass defense but didn't have a problem getting picks. R jones was a beast he won dpoy and lead the league with 9 picks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 12:08 PM   #1356
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
These are playing awesome with iMac new rosters for anyone wondering.

Armor I do have a concern though, using the Dolphins defense, I've only gotten 1 INT in 5 games. I understand they aren't the best, but some passes are to them like they are the open WR, and the players look like they have their hands tied together. Reshad Jones dropping wide open INT is rare.
CPU INT is fine, I throw plenty of them lol.

Keep playing and don't get paralysis by analysis with adjusting sliders for stats. Trust me the numbers will average out and some years you will be a beast with picks and some not. I finished with 12 in year one with the Dolphins. My passing defense was dead last (as it should have been with that secondary). I had one of the best pass rushes though (as I should have with Wake and Quinn).

Year 2 I expect improvement in my secondary but may take a slight step back in the pass rush after Wake retired.

I am going to type up a Year 2 preview.....also will start Year 2 later tonight (10 EST most likely) as we begin the Eric Dungey Era vs the Browns in Year 2 week 1.

Very excited to get year 2 going.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-13-2018, 12:09 PM   #1357
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
If I am getting abused I will make coaching adjustments. I use all of the tools in my tool box in that regard. Line adjustments, defensive hot routes, all of it. Makes for a wonderful chess match.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-13-2018, 12:28 PM   #1358
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Cool pick with Dungey as qb. I noticed him last year. Please keep updated with results !
Old 09-13-2018, 02:49 PM   #1359
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

I am having an unreal amount of INT's. CPU just ball hawks everything. Game is unplayable for me right now lol. Any suggestions on a fix? I've used your madden sliders every year and never had issues
MLS: Seattle Sounders FC
EPL: Manchester City FC
NHL: Dallas Stars

Follow along with all my franchises on Twitch!: https://www.twitch.tv/whiskeygamer27

Old 09-13-2018, 02:58 PM   #1360
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenzariczny
I am having an unreal amount of INT's. CPU just ball hawks everything. Game is unplayable for me right now lol. Any suggestions on a fix? I've used your madden sliders every year and never had issues
I am the same- but I know a good percentage are my error- forcing a pass into coverage etc. I will say, when the CPU gets a shot at a pick- they almost always come down with it...I think it's time for me to look for Eli's replacement

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »