Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2018, 03:59 PM   #1361
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenzariczny
I am having an unreal amount of INT's. CPU just ball hawks everything. Game is unplayable for me right now lol. Any suggestions on a fix? I've used your madden sliders every year and never had issues
You must play smarter. I went through an adjustment period early after release.

It is not a slider issue at all. It is the CPU is playing a lot better. You can't force passes like you used to and you must use the aggressive, RAC and possession catch buttons and trigger those animations now. EA took away the CPU's ability to do it for you.

You can thank the competitive crowd for that.

I have made the adjustment and am doing just fine.

Go through your progressions faster, and check down more. If you have a mobile QB (almost a must in today's NFL with the speed of the game going to unreal levels now) take off too.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 04:03 PM   #1362
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
You must play smarter. I went through an adjustment period early after release.

It is not a slider issue at all. It is the CPU is playing a lot better. You can't force passes like you used to and you must use the aggressive, RAC and possession catch buttons and trigger those animations now. EA took away the CPU's ability to do it for you.

You can thank the competitive crowd for that.

I have made the adjustment and am doing just fine.

Go through your progressions faster, and check down more. If you have a mobile QB (almost a must in today's NFL with the speed of the game going to unreal levels now) take off too.
Don't you need to switch to the reciever to decide the catch type?
Old 09-13-2018, 04:06 PM   #1363
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDemus
Don't you need to switch to the reciever to decide the catch type?
Not in the sense that you actually have to control the receiver's movement towards the ball. If you hold one of the three catch buttons while the ball's in the air, the receiver will track towards the landing spot on his own and then do the catch you called for.

In other words, you don't have to press Circle/B and run the receiver around yourself.
Old 09-13-2018, 04:32 PM   #1364
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

You definitely need to be savvy at QB, you make a small mistake, you will pay a big price. I've never really had a challenge at QB until this year. Its nerve racking to say the least lol, so many time I want to thread the needle, but I know there is a high percentage of it getting deflected/picked off if I'm not careful.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918
Old 09-13-2018, 05:07 PM   #1365
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
You definitely need to be savvy at QB, you make a small mistake, you will pay a big price. I've never really had a challenge at QB until this year. Its nerve racking to say the least lol, so many time I want to thread the needle, but I know there is a high percentage of it getting deflected/picked off if I'm not careful.

Yes it is awesome and the elite QB’s really stand out now with higher ratings accuracy and throwing power.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 06:22 PM   #1366
Rookie

SoxSoxSox's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonboy_003
Anyone having trouble with interceptions? I threw 3 in my first game with Brady, and the second game I threw 2 picks in the first half......Feel like my guys are never open no matter what. Other than that, absolutely LOVE these sliders!

I threw eight against the Bears last night.
Old 09-13-2018, 06:26 PM   #1367
Rookie

SoxSoxSox's Arena

I was using this set and got blown out by someone, and a friend recommended another set. I've played 4-5 games on that set, and I'm going back to this set. I threw 8 picks last night at Chicago, with BRADY.

Interceptions have long been my undoing, and what Armor said in a previous post resonated with me, that I have to learn to play better, and even he had some adjusting to do with this title.

I also feel I am way to conservative on offense, I kinda get into the habit of cheesing inside zone runs, and I throw short and conservative, and YAC isn't a regular on my WR's stat lines.

I want to switch to a spread offense and get a scrambling QB, but I'm waiting for Brady to retire, I can't trade him.

Long story short, I feel this set is right for me personally and I shouldn't have gotten away from it. If Armor can better himself at the game this year, so can I!
Old 09-13-2018, 06:37 PM   #1368
Pro

OVR: 9

Armor great job with the sliders you nailed it again with IMac 's edits and your sliders I'm so hooked everything is no on me as a coach &GM. I can't blame anyone my Texans don't make the playoffs (7-5 right now Watson is out for the regular season torn cartridge) I watch your games and it's really fun and exciting. I like very your sliders on NBA 2k18 along with Vannwolfenhawks game play edits so much I'm debating on on getting 2k19. Getting the show this weekend so I'm excited to try your sliders there... anyways keep up the good work and good luck with season 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »