Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2018, 11:13 AM   #1417
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
I watched KidsAreAsleep's stream where he made the spin/juke rating adjustments and traits adjustments and there looked to be a bunch of juking going on from the CPU
So after playing 4 games of year 2 of my dolphin franchise I'm starting to think the last patch did something to the run game in a negative way. So on year one I game up 78 yards a game rushing. Since the patch in year 2 now yes it's only 4 games but I am giving up only 27 yards a game rushing. I haven't changed a thing. Also I didn't make any changes on defense besides a couple of new cb after year one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-17-2018, 11:19 AM   #1418
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
So after playing 4 games of year 2 of my dolphin franchise I'm starting to think the last patch did something to the run game in a negative way. So on year one I game up 78 yards a game rushing. Since the patch in year 2 now yes it's only 4 games but I am giving up only 27 yards a game rushing. I haven't changed a thing. Also I didn't make any changes on defense besides a couple of new cb after year one.

Same thoughts. Using the Fins as well, 3 games rushing yds against me where 37, 25, 36.
That was against NE, CINCY, CHI.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918
Old 09-17-2018, 11:26 AM   #1419
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims

Dont get me wrong I still think the game plays amazing. I just think the running game is off a bit. I still love this game and can't put it down.

Old 09-17-2018, 11:29 AM   #1420
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Tommys settings got me to experimenting a little. I enter arcade-advanced at into. In main menu I have pro-sim. Cfm league settings I put all Madden. In cfm sliders I do allpro- Sim.
Old 09-17-2018, 11:38 AM   #1421
Rookie

ECUoak's Arena

What’s a good setup to adjust auto subs? I hate seeing 1 back get 30 carries and 0 for another.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2018, 11:43 AM   #1422
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECUoak
What’s a good setup to adjust auto subs? I hate seeing 1 back get 30 carries and 0 for another.

i just edit the depth chart for the team im playing and ensure your 3DRB and PWHB are different. Pretty equal touches for all.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918
Old 09-17-2018, 03:08 PM   #1423
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
I watched KidsAreAsleep's stream where he made the spin/juke rating adjustments and traits adjustments and there looked to be a bunch of juking going on from the CPU

Thanks for checking it out.

I agree, there was a lot extraneous juking by the CPU. It was the most I’ve seen by far since I started my franchise with these great sliders. The question is, why? Was it the new trait edits? Hard to say for sure. Probably, need more sample size.

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
Old 09-17-2018, 03:48 PM   #1424
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidsAreAsleep
Thanks for checking it out.

I agree, there was a lot extraneous juking by the CPU. It was the most I’ve seen by far since I started my franchise with these great sliders. The question is, why? Was it the new trait edits? Hard to say for sure. Probably, need more sample size.

I fear altering the HB trait edits has actually made them more jerky. I'm going back to iMacs rosters, these sliders and the 75 adjustments only.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »