Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2018, 12:06 PM   #1441
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Caught the tail end of the stream, good win Armor.
It's just so hard to get into my franchise with the weak CPU running. Your stream season 2 wk1 57 yds wk2 52 yds wk3 86 yds, meanwhile you're tallying 100+ yds every game, even 233 rushing yards. It wasn't against the best RBs, but those numbers are super low.
EA needs to patch the RB issue asap. I can deal with the lack of flags, this, that, and whatever, but man, RB play such a big part of a football game, and when they are just meh, its hard to play.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2018, 03:30 PM   #1442
Rookie

YDraigBryste's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

One thing I have noticed with these sliders is that every once in a while you have a "weird" game, at least I have.

Just played the Packers in week 1 of Year 2 as the Chargers. I picked AR 4 times but he threw for 355yrds, meanwhile, Rivers couldn't do anything and only threw 105yrds and picked 3 times, I scored a kick return TD and hit 7 field goals and won 29-13

Was just a strange game to play considering I have done nothing different than it did in the previous games.
Old 09-19-2018, 04:12 PM   #1443
Rookie

hawkeyebred2332's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey Armor, I'm using these on PC with and am having more fun with Madden than I've had in many years. 4-3 so far in my first season with KC.

Quick question to all: is there some workaround I am missing for the seeming lack of momentum that ball carriers have? It doesn't seem to matter from what angle a tackle comes or how much momentum the tackler has, they will very frequently tackle sideways/backwards even when it defies physics (this is for both the user and cpu). I can have a tackler come from an angle slightly behind and just stop the runner dead in his tracks while taking him down sideways. Starting to bother me more and more as it is a pretty common occurence... I'm using a roster with iMac's trait edits, fwiw.

Thanks!
Old 09-19-2018, 04:16 PM   #1444
Pro

OVR: 4

Armor, are you under the impression that auto-sub sliders affect gameplay? Or are we free to do with those what we wish?

Thanks!
Old 09-19-2018, 06:54 PM   #1445
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lere2001
Armor, are you under the impression that auto-sub sliders affect gameplay? Or are we free to do with those what we wish?

Thanks!

I gave up trying to decode them and the fatigue slider. It is a rabbit hole that is futile.

They have not worked properly since Madden 12.

Madden 16 progressive fatigue was damn perfect and default auto subs were fine when you tuned the fatigue slider.

Also penalties were damn near perfect on 16

Then the online Esport crowd complained endlessly and they nerfed both aspects on 17, 18 and now 19.

The OP slider set in combination with i-Macs roster is the best I have this game playing. The variety I am getting is simply fantastic.

I had a wonderful defensive battle this morning in Year 2 Week 4 vs The Ravens in Miami. I squeaked out a 16-13 win as Jason Tucker just pushed a would be game tying 54 yard FG just wide right.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2018, 07:41 PM   #1446
Rookie

droc81yo's Arena

OVR: 5

Was using default All-Pro sliders , and this game was less than fun to play. With these sliders the game feels much more organic, and much like a real game of NFL football. However, I cant stop the QB from passing. For instance I am the Cardinals (who are terrible) and I cant stop anyone. After getting shredded for 400 yards against Alex Smith, I played the Rams and Goff was at almost 150 yds in the first quarter. Then he got injured and Sean Mannion came in and proceded to throw for 23-25 for 300+ and 3 TD, I quit in the third quarter. My safeties are borderline ********. One drive I had them in 3rd and 10, 3rd and 12, and 3rd and 13, all of which they converted, no matter what past coverage I picked. My safeties are literally worthless. What in the sliders can I change to make this more realistic? Never noticed this before I used these sliders. Other than the CPU QB always playing near perfection, even backups, this game now feels awesome.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:24 PM   #1447
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by droc81yo
Was using default All-Pro sliders , and this game was less than fun to play. With these sliders the game feels much more organic, and much like a real game of NFL football. However, I cant stop the QB from passing. For instance I am the Cardinals (who are terrible) and I cant stop anyone. After getting shredded for 400 yards against Alex Smith, I played the Rams and Goff was at almost 150 yds in the first quarter. Then he got injured and Sean Mannion came in and proceded to throw for 23-25 for 300+ and 3 TD, I quit in the third quarter. My safeties are borderline ********. One drive I had them in 3rd and 10, 3rd and 12, and 3rd and 13, all of which they converted, no matter what past coverage I picked. My safeties are literally worthless. What in the sliders can I change to make this more realistic? Never noticed this before I used these sliders. Other than the CPU QB always playing near perfection, even backups, this game now feels awesome.

Hate the break this to you but it is not the sliders. You gotta play better defense, call the right packages, make adjustments.

Or improve your defense like I had to after year one.

My pass defense was the worst in the league. After my first off-season I have improved my secondary by signing Trevor Williams and progressing Minkah Fitzpatrick.

Scheme better. Seriously it is not the sliders.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-19-2018, 09:06 PM   #1448
Rookie

droc81yo's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Hate the break this to you but it is not the sliders. You gotta play better defense, call the right packages, make adjustments.

Or improve your defense like I had to after year one.

My pass defense was the worst in the league. After my first off-season I have improved my secondary by signing Trevor Williams and progressing Minkah Fitzpatrick.

Scheme better. Seriously it is not the sliders.

Hmmm. I scheme well, not a football novice. I change from underneath, cushion, press,shading inside/outside,and a mix of zone and man coverages, literally nothing prevents me from being shredded. On default the CPU couldn't score on me, so has to be something correlating to the sliders. Thanks for the response, I will have to mess with some things. Otherwise, these sliders are great, love them, thanks for creating these, made my Madden experience much more enjoyable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »