Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2018, 03:13 PM   #1457
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerjbrock33
And you guys are switching from 23 (during games) to 52(simming week)?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yes. Actually forgot to move it up before advancing
Old 09-20-2018, 03:17 PM   #1458
Banned

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperion
Injuries happen. They may seem weird but look at the injury report from the first 2 weeks plus the preseason. Even look at it from last season. Theres WAYYYYY more injuries in real life than in your CFM

Old 09-20-2018, 03:21 PM   #1459
Banned

Quote:
Theres close to 200 players just on IR. Im talking just the injured reserve list alone not a couple weeks or probable or questionable or even on the PUP list. 200 strictly just on IR. and thats only 2 weeks into the season lol

Old 09-20-2018, 03:26 PM   #1460
Banned

At the end of the day we all want the most realistic gameplay as possible from animations to injuries to progression of players. But we cannot fail to realize it is a VIDEO GAME. Just play the game. Stuff isnt always going to replicate real life because guess what... its not real life. If you nit pick at injuries ans ypc over the 3 games youve played or not enough penalties being called then youll never truly enjoy this game. And with what armor and imac have done for us has made this the best madden ive ever played. So dont ruin it for yourselves by getting frustrated over getting the most realistic results and just enjoy the game. I promise if u play 2 seasons and look back at both youll see numbers that pretty much indetically match up to real life season long nfl numbers.

Old 09-20-2018, 04:28 PM   #1461
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerjbrock33
At the end of the day we all want the most realistic gameplay as possible from animations to injuries to progression of players. But we cannot fail to realize it is a VIDEO GAME. Just play the game. Stuff isnt always going to replicate real life because guess what... its not real life. If you nit pick at injuries ans ypc over the 3 games youve played or not enough penalties being called then youll never truly enjoy this game. And with what armor and imac have done for us has made this the best madden ive ever played. So dont ruin it for yourselves by getting frustrated over getting the most realistic results and just enjoy the game. I promise if u play 2 seasons and look back at both youll see numbers that pretty much indetically match up to real life season long nfl numbers.

Maybe the CPU just plays dirty? Funchess just had his ribs broken on a hb dive that was stopped immediately at the line. Did the CB just decide to take him out over there?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 04:46 PM   #1462
Banned

Quote:
Maybe the CPU just plays dirty? Funchess just had his ribs broken on a hb dive that was stopped immediately at the line. Did the CB just decide to take him out over there?
Dude idk i didnt create the game i just play it. I recommend you do the same lol

Old 09-20-2018, 09:15 PM   #1463
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
i just edit the depth chart for the team im playing and ensure your 3DRB and PWHB are different. Pretty equal touches for all.
I use formation subs to split carries between Aaron Jones and Jamal Williams.

Sent from my VS986 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-21-2018, 04:47 PM   #1464

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

These are the best sliders for me and make M19 really good. This is how it should play out of box IMO.

What i love is the way that sometimes the QB's break tackles on sack attempts as a bonus.

A&S good job and thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »