Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2018, 06:58 PM   #1481
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Armor any advise on how to stop drag routes?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 07:52 PM   #1482
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Or better yet....what can I adjust to make my man coverage better? It's almost impossible for me to play man to man.
Old 09-22-2018, 08:47 PM   #1483
Rookie

OVR: 0

Are you guys seeing inaccurate passes from the user qb? I really haven't seen many, if at all.

If i lower qb acc will it mess anything up with the sliders?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2018, 08:59 PM   #1484
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
Or better yet....what can I adjust to make my man coverage better? It's almost impossible for me to play man to man.

I have been using coverage adjustments. More specifically, I have been shading a lot to the inside on man coverage. This has helped me a ton. At the end of the half or game I usually switch it to shade to outside to try and prevent plays to the sidelines.

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming

Last edited by KidsAreAsleep; 09-22-2018 at 10:10 PM.
Old 09-22-2018, 10:25 PM   #1485
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

Continuing my Titans Franchise now. We are still in year 1 and this is game number 5 at the Bills. Come hang out and chat it up!
https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 11:52 PM   #1486
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
Armor any advise on how to stop drag routes?
I find picking plays dropping one or two DL in zone coverage is best approach for drag routes.
Old 09-23-2018, 12:34 AM   #1487
Rookie

un4gettable fire's Arena

Just wanted to say thanks! These sliders have been near perfect for what I'm looking for.

The only problem (and it might not be slider related) I'm having is my god awful defense. After the first 6 games of my Franchise, my Vikings are 2-4 due to the fact that my defense is just horrendous. Run defense is pretty good but my pass defense is dead last in the league, seem to be giving up 300+ yards a game easy. CPU QB's are just making clutch play after clutch play on me and seem to be throwing for north of 70% completion percentage no matter who it is. Any advice for me? Maybe I should slide the CPU accuracy down a tad bit? Maybe up user coverage slider a bit?

Any input from other A&S slider users would be appreciated!
Old 09-23-2018, 06:40 AM   #1488
MVP

tyler28's Arena

are most of you guys getting a challenge off these sliders on all pro.

i loved all madden in years past but each year i get more and more frustrated with it. maybe its me getting older. the play in the secondary from lbs kills it for me . no matter the slider setting i throw 3 to 4 picks a game and its just not realistic nor fun.

i was testing some all pro last night and was liking it but it did feel "easy" to pass. any advice would help to get me a challenge on all pro.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »