Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-24-2018, 01:29 PM   #1497
Rookie

Mikeyo918's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
I've been wondering, does it really do anything changing the injury slider to 52, after you play your game for the week? While you are playing your game the other games are being simmed, so shouldn't the injuries have already happened before you sim to the next week? Hipe that makes sense.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
games are being "played" and stats are correct, but the actual "sim" part of it doesn't occur until you advance to the next week.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami

PSN CoastieMike918
Old 09-24-2018, 01:33 PM   #1498
Banned

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
So....let's look at what is going on injury wise IRL.

RB's that were out:

Fournette
Mixon
McCoy
Sproles
Ajayi
Freeman

To name a few. See where I am going with this? Injuries are perfect at 23 for played games and 52 for week advancement.

Carry on folks. Loving Madden 19. Sliders are still very much locked in. Amazingly I have not had to make any adjustments post two major patches. Feels wonderful not to have to do anything.
I tries explaining this to people the other day on here. Theres 200+ guys on IR right now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2018, 02:59 PM   #1499
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
games are being "played" and stats are correct, but the actual "sim" part of it doesn't occur until you advance to the next week.
Actually the simming happened as you were advancing from the previous week to the current week.
Old 09-24-2018, 03:04 PM   #1500
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerjbrock33
I tries explaining this to people the other day on here. Theres 200+ guys on IR right now.

Remember though that Madden IR only includes players who are "out". There is no "questionable" or "doubtful" players: in Madden, they are in or out. You don't have those Aaron Rodgers, questionnable but playing the game, or what we saw for years with Tom Brady (always "probable" but of course he played and was 100%). So keep that in mind when doing comparisons.

For week 3 in the NFL, we have "only" 62 players out, 10 "doubtful" and 77 "questionable". 149 players. Half of them were 50-50 (the "questionable"), so let's say half of them played and all "doubtful" didn't: we have 110 players out. 3-4 by team. That's the average number we should aim.

http://www.nfl.com/injuries

And of course, nobody is injured during practice in Madden.

I'd like to add that in my opinion, another great thing with this Madden 19 is that no key injury makes a team "dysfunctional". Key players are great, make a difference, but you can have a quite efficient offensive line to play with or against, even with a pair of 70 players. Some sub QB or RB can still damage your D, even if less regularly than starters. So we shouldn't be affraid of having injuries, in this edition it's really "just part of the game".

God I love this game.

Last edited by Busforever; 09-24-2018 at 05:21 PM.
Old 09-24-2018, 03:42 PM   #1501
Rookie

Armor and Sword, i would just like to tell you that this is the first time EVER, that i have actually gotten a challenge on all pro. I've tried all pro every year only to have to switch to all madden because i was winnning every game. I'm sitting at 6-6 with my steelers franchise right now. I sat bell until week 10 to keep it realistic, he played 1 full game and got hurt for the rest of the season at the beginning of the game in week 11. I'm also sitting shazier the whole season. Not sure what i am going to do with him. Probably atleast sit him half of next season. Anybody have any suggestions?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2018, 07:41 PM   #1502
Rookie

sabastiane's Arena

Iíve played about 14 games using these sliders and Iíve only had the cpu offense have a handful of fumbles and the two Iíve recovered have been overturned. Anyone adjusted there sliders to see better results?
Los Angeles Dodgers
Oregon Ducks
Arsenal
Old 09-24-2018, 08:05 PM   #1503
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busforever
Remember though that Madden IR only includes players who are "out". There is no "questionable" or "doubtful" players: in Madden, they are in or out. You don't have those Aaron Rodgers, questionnable but playing the game, or what we saw for years with Tom Brady (always "probable" but of course he played and was 100%). So keep that in mind when doing comparisons.

For week 3 in the NFL, we have "only" 62 players out, 10 "doubtful" and 77 "questionable". 149 players. Half of them were 50-50 (the "questionable"), so let's say half of them played and all "doubtful" didn't: we have 110 players out. 3-4 by team. That's the average number we should aim.

http://www.nfl.com/injuries

And of course, nobody is injured during practice in Madden.

I'd like to add that in my opinion, another great thing with this Madden 19 is that no key injury makes a team "dysfunctional". Key players are great, make a difference, but you can have a quite efficient offensive line to play with or against, even with a pair of 70 players. Some sub QB or RB can still damage your D, even if less regularly than starters. So we shouldn't be affraid of having injuries, in this edition it's really "just part of the game".

God I love this game.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/injuries/

This is what i used for 200+ just on IR not including questionable and probable and the rest of the other types of injury statuses.

Old 09-24-2018, 11:56 PM   #1504
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerjbrock33
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/injuries/

This is what i used for 200+ just on IR not including questionable and probable and the rest of the other types of injury statuses.

Ok, great, yeah there are players placed on injury reserve here. 182 players have been placed on the injured reserve. But approximatively 150 have been placed in before the start of the regular season (I counted while watching MNF, maybe there's a 10 +/- difference ). You know what it is: those kind of players easily placed on IR by team offices, because their place on the 53 roster was not a sure thing.

If you count the 32 other ones, plus 24 other players declared "out" for week 4, plus counting a portion of players on injured reserve who should have make the team, I would say that during the regular season, a 53-player roster has an average 3-4 players out per week.

In that regard, let's not forget why the rule of 46 active players on gameday exists. That's because the NFL doesn't want a team to be advantaged with more healthy players on the bench than the opponent. They came up with a 46 active players roster because they thought nobody’s going to exceed 7 injured players. ( Rule explained by Steelers GM here )

That's also why I think 3-4 injured players per team is a good number to aim.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »