Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-02-2018, 08:19 PM   #1561
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Small sample size, but it seems to me that the block in the back call is very prevalent on outside runs or anytime the offense has a pulling guard. I had one game with 19 penalties called between both teams. Some of what they called blocks in the back were not when watched on replay. It was nice seeing penalties, but the block in the back seems to be overdone. Granted, I did not see the post to lower it to 51 until after my game. Iíll have to fix that and try it again. Also if I remember right, it seems like the block in the back has always been heavily called in Madden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2018, 02:16 AM   #1562
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Couple things

1. Anyone getting system errors since the new patch was released?
2. Anyone getting super slow animations on field goals which result in the CPU blocking your kick?
Old 10-03-2018, 02:33 AM   #1563
MVP

OVR: 6

That's been happening the past couple of Maddens. That is an indication your kick might be blocked or you might be able to block the cpu's kick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLNipsFatal
Couple things

2. Anyone getting super slow animations on field goals which result in the CPU blocking your kick?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2018, 03:14 AM   #1564
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLNipsFatal
Couple things

1. Anyone getting system errors since the new patch was released?
Yes, I'am on PS4 and the games crashes after each match on the player XP progression screen and if I try to advance to the next week. I am gonna shelf this game until the devs fix this. Right now the game is unplayable.

It looks like this is a PS4-only thing.
Old 10-03-2018, 06:44 AM   #1565
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy Dawg
Small sample size, but it seems to me that the block in the back call is very prevalent on outside runs or anytime the offense has a pulling guard. I had one game with 19 penalties called between both teams. Some of what they called blocks in the back were not when watched on replay. It was nice seeing penalties, but the block in the back seems to be overdone. Granted, I did not see the post to lower it to 51 until after my game. Iíll have to fix that and try it again. Also if I remember right, it seems like the block in the back has always been heavily called in Madden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Block in the back penalties are rarely if ever called on running plays, holding is the penalty that should be called but definitely not 19 times. Block in the back calls happen a lot IRL on punt and kick returns. Are you guys seeing them called on punt and kick returns at all?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2018, 09:24 AM   #1566
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

This is a significant patch. I am testing it throughly. Expect a major slider update after the weekend.

Seeing a lot of good things. But I need to re-tune the CPU and human sliders a little. Also penalties have unlocked with the patch. Which is a great thing. But I will be re-tuning those sliders as well.

One thing I can tell you.......spin and juke edits look like they are not needed anymore.

Remember I am testing using i-Macs trait edited roster.

Stay tuned.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 10-03-2018 at 09:29 AM.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:34 AM   #1567
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
This is a significant patch. I am testing it throughly. Expect a major slider update after the weekend.

Seeing a lot of good things. But I need to re-tune the CPU and human sliders a little. Also penalties have unlocked with the patch. Which is a great thing. But I will be re-tuning those sliders as well.

One thing I can tell you.......spin and juke edits look like they are not needed anymore.

Stay tuned.
Can't wait I haven't played since the patch so damn busy. I am excited for the new changes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-03-2018, 10:00 AM   #1568
Rookie

Jonotheking9's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

Stay tuned.

Sounds good. I just got the game today so Iíll wait for your updates and thoughts before jumping into my franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
NBA: Houston Rockets
NHL: Winnipeg Jets
NCAA Football: Oregon Ducks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »