Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It’s On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-04-2018, 08:45 PM   #1593
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Do I have to start my franchise over with these sliders or can I continue as is?
Old 10-04-2018, 10:06 PM   #1594
Rookie

r818rdad's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Am I the only one that's had user controlled players just lock up after snap post patch?
Old 10-04-2018, 10:13 PM   #1595
Rookie

sabastiane's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by r818rdad
Am I the only one that's had user controlled players just lock up after snap post patch?
I had a weird play today where at the 5 yard line my qb was back to throw so I decide to run with him and both offensive and defensive players in the end zone locked up and didn’t move as I was running.
Los Angeles Dodgers
Oregon Ducks
Arsenal
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2018, 03:04 AM   #1596
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
I agree with this as I'm usually of the mindset that how I play can make as much or more of a difference in how the game plays than sliders. I try to contain my blitzing in an attempt to defend the pass in coverage more heavily (with a lot of Cover 3 and 4 Zone), and I can give up some big runs because of that. If you blitz all game then yeah, the CPU will probably never get much going on the ground unless the sliders are way unbalanced in their favor.

My starting mindset is that I'm not going to just let teams beat me with the pass. I'll give up the run to do it, but if they show that they're able to gash me repeatedly then I'll work in more run blitzes and putting more guys in the box. That, of course, exposes me to the pass.

Punch, counterpunch.
Aggressive blitzing kills the cpu run game. The average blitz % in NFL is 1 in 3 plays, with a bunch of teams just blitzing 1 in 5 games.
I used to have an dominant defense with no cpu running game (ranked #1) with the very average raiders defense.As in 25 carries for 19 yards type of games.
Now i have the houserule that i only blitz 1 play per 1st down and the effect is that the cpu has a realistic run game. Yesterday played the Rams and Gurley had 30 carries for 120 yards.
Old 10-06-2018, 03:06 PM   #1597
Rookie

OVR: 8

Will your slider settings work with the default (regular) Madden rosters also? I've used your set in the past and enjoyed how the game played. I don't really want to start my franchise over with a new roster set just to use your sliders.

Thanks for all your work!
Old 10-06-2018, 04:17 PM   #1598
Pro

vertman's Arena

They will “ work” but for the best experience armor along with most people on this thread will tell you to use iMacs rosters

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-07-2018, 08:24 AM   #1599
Rookie

Mikeyo918's Arena

patiently waiting for the updates to continue my franchise.

tried playing ultimate team and online H2H, just can't do it, people suck. I wish there was a true sim style lobby that's regulated. Going for it on 4th and 14 inside their 20, no huddles 6 plays in a row, fake fg/punts on every 4th and less than 5. I just can't do it.

single user CFM will always take precedence!
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami

PSN CoastieMike918
Old 10-07-2018, 09:11 AM   #1600
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Hey everyone, life has really taken a lot more precedence than gaming this past week. I have managed to only get in 2 test games and that is simply not enough for my quality control standards. Between work, coaching a lot of baseball (my greatest pleasure in life) and also the MLB post season (one of my great pleasures in life next to coaching baseball), I simply have not had time to game.

I am also now very behind in helping create the 1986 draft class to hand over to Percussion to go along with the 1985 set (also going to create 87 and 88).

So please have some patience. I hope to have a slider update ASAP.

Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »