Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-07-2018, 09:15 AM   #1601
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Hey everyone, life has really taken a lot more precedence than gaming this past week. I have managed to only get in 2 test games and that is simply not enough for my quality control standards. Between work, coaching a lot of baseball (my greatest pleasure in life) and also the MLB post season (one of my great pleasures in life next to coaching baseball), I simply have not had time to game.

I am also now very behind in helping create the 1986 draft class to hand over to Percussion to go along with the 1985 set (also going to create 87 and 88).

So please have some patience. I hope to have a slider update ASAP.

This is unacceptable!

LOL

Man, no worries at all. You take care of the important things and get back to gaming when the schedule allows for it to happen.
NBA 2K20 (Switch)
Animal Crossing New Horizons (Switch)
PGA Tour 2K21 (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2018, 10:18 AM   #1602
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

I'm looking for some feedback for the main forum. I'm not seeing these issues on a continuous basis using sliders in this forum and would like some clarification from the people using one another sliders. I hope some of you are able to weigh in. A & S, your feedback is welcome too. Thank you.

the physics are terrible..warping dbs still magically stopping so the wr can get a step..end zone awareness issues..wrs brain dead and not active..too many one on one wwe tackles..rb jukes and awful vision.

Do some of these issues/concerns happen once in a while? Do they occur every other play, etc........?

rbs with a wide open sideline juke back into the flow of traffic?..db after press coverage get a slight hitch which enables wrs to get open?..lbs and dbs literally warping to the ball jumping with insane verticals and eyes behind their heads?..dbs freezing within 5 yrds of the end zone endline..rbs jogging to the hole after getting a handoff and on lower speeds getting a hitch pause?.one one one wwe tackles with a 170 lb db on a powerback?..ol just freezing in place on a pass block?..wonky excessive cuts by the rb and wonky qb spin outs and turnarounds from the qb?

Preferably, with rosters without trait adjustments if possible.

Thank you.
#showmedonttellme
#youarepartoftheproblem

Last edited by roadman; 10-07-2018 at 10:31 AM.
Old 10-07-2018, 04:35 PM   #1603

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

A&s. Immediately lower all kicker accuracy down at least 5-10 points. So many missed kicks this year and this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 10-07-2018, 05:33 PM   #1604
Rookie

droc81yo's Arena

OVR: 5

So finally figured out why I was getting my tail kicked by 25 every game using these sliders. GAME SPEED. I had it on very slow. This makes your DBs mentally incompetent, and the CPU DBs like gods. Switched this to normal, and now I play competitive games. Man, who knew that game speed effected so much. Much better now!
Old 10-07-2018, 06:25 PM   #1605
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
A&s. Immediately lower all kicker accuracy down at least 5-10 points. So many missed kicks this year and this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Except against my F ing Giants! Number 1 draft pick baby- give me a QB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2018, 01:50 AM   #1606
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

I have played about 5-6 games since this last patch, I think these sliders still play very well. Not sure I would change much.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:25 AM   #1607
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
I have played about 5-6 games since this last patch, I think these sliders still play very well. Not sure I would change much.
In the few games I have been able to get in......not a lot will change so far.

But a few tweaks may be forth coming.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-08-2018, 01:58 PM   #1608
Rookie

saybur's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm not getting a good run game from the CPU and looking for help to correct this. Im using the standard roster, so maybe that's part of it(I'm on PC so no imac).

I'm not blitzing much and I don't really ever run commit, but I find the CPU will still average like 2 YPC. Even against LeVeon Bell, I think he averaged 2.5 YPC. I tend to build a good run stopping front, but this is a bit much.

Your guys thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »