Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2018, 05:45 PM   #1657
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbergh22
EA screwed up with the illegal block in the back. They are called too many times in normal play where as in real life you only see them called during punt and kick returns.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
You're right but it awesome to actually have some pelenties called. I can live with it being illegal block in the back. I will just pretend the referee just said something else. Lmao

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM   #1658
Banned

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Armor, I just got an error message CE-34878-0 and I can't load my offline CFM franchise. Is this the crash that occurs between the 4th and 5th season that I have read about and should I start another CFM online instead of offline? Please advise? Thanks
Old 10-12-2018, 07:05 PM   #1659
Rookie

Really don’t agree with the WR catching changes.

Played two games with the -10 and my receivers are utterly pathetic now, they can’t catch anything unless they’re in acres of space.

Had 11 and 9 drops in my two games. Loads of catches and then drops when the DB hits them. I get that we want the DB to knock it loose sometimes but it was pretty much to where it felt pointless to give my receivers a chance to come down with any contested catches.
Old 10-12-2018, 10:02 PM   #1660
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

After further testing.....and feedback from others....we are back at 80 on catching.

As far as block in the back.....just simply use your imagination that other penalties are being called like holding, clipping, chop blocks, etc. The penalty numbers do look much better now.

Just using the cards we are dealt.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-12-2018, 10:15 PM   #1661
Banned

Is anyone receiving error messages after their 4th season which results in the PS4 crashing? And does anyone receives these error messages with xbox while playing madden19?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2018, 04:30 AM   #1662
Rookie

I just played my first game with the new sliders and it was probably the most fun game since a long time. A real defensive battle with a very nice amount and also mix of penalties. CPU had a DPI, unnecessary roughness and I lost the game ultimately due to a roughing the kicker call on a punt from their 1 yard line.
Thank you very much for your effort Armour!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Operation Sports
Old 10-13-2018, 06:02 AM   #1663
Rookie

steelersd26's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpu01
Keep in mind offline CFM can't get through year 4 or 5 without crashing and becoming unplayable.

Sent from my XT1585 using Operation Sports mobile app
So I guess it's a good thing I've been waiting for the 2020 OSFM Draft Class to continue my franchise lol.
NBA: New York Knicks
NCAA: Tennessee Volunteers

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/steelersd26

Follow my NCAA Football 22 Dynasty Here!
Old 10-13-2018, 07:58 AM   #1664
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
Fingers crossed EA can fix that issue before I get there.
EA better fix that issue or I will be extremely pissed off. Inexcusable bug that must be addressed. Can’t go past year 4? INSANE.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »