Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2018, 03:14 PM   #161
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

I am going to actively work on penalties, injuries and fatigue through the weekend. I am feeling confident that I have a great handle on all the sliders this cycle. They are very responsive for the first time this console generation IMO.

I am also going to test with 15 minute quarters and the accelerated clock. Getting great reports that the CPU is making adjustments and that was my only concern.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2018, 03:16 PM   #162
Pro

vertman's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

What teams are you rolling with tonight Armor and who will you be controlling?
Old 08-09-2018, 03:25 PM   #163
Rookie

JRT2006's Arena

OVR: 5

For what its worth, I managed 126 plays on 15min quarters with a 20sec accelerated clock. The ball was typically hiked around the 10sec mark.

These were with my sliders, but I would assume the play count would differ from that. Will be testing Armor's sliders later, as they are always the base set I use with minor tweaks being that I am a terrible passer.

As far as the CPU QB making adjustments, I have only played against Rivers multiple times to figure out my sliders, he makes calls at the line, but I haven't seen the offense shift formations. So, while he may be making adjustments, they aren't formation adjustments, just plays and routes I am assuming.

Last edited by JRT2006; 08-09-2018 at 03:57 PM.
Old 08-09-2018, 03:58 PM   #164
Rookie

FireGuy17's Arena

Buying into the defensive camera this year but struggling in my LB play. The CPU just exposes me and picks on whoever I have selected. Any advice or should I just start to use L1 for the defensive assist?

Also in 8 games I’ve yet to see an opponent eclipse 40 yards rushing as a team and yet to even see a back avg more than 2ish a carry? Should I ride it out or possibly make a slider change?

Thanks as always armor!
Old 08-09-2018, 04:08 PM   #165
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
I currently play 15 min with 17 sec runoff and don't see any issues. I don't know if it's a placebo thing.

The theory is that the CPU won't make any adjustments at the line, meaning it puts them at a disadvantage.

Personally, I still think the CPU make changes, especially in M19, but I can understand the theory behind why the CPU might play better when they aren't hurried to hike. It's all just personal preference.
Who knows. Good to hear its working. Will experiment with both tomorrow and see which I prefer.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2018, 04:18 PM   #166
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey all, not sure if this has been brought up. I ran a few quick sim weeks to see whats up and noticed the number of plays are pretty low.

It looks like, on average, about 115 plays are happening. I'm adding Passing Attempts + Rushing Attempts + Sacks. With 10 min/no AC, I was averaging about 120-130 plays a game. I remember seeing the sim stats in prior years being in that range, but maybe they lowered them this year? It might explain why some people were seeing low reception numbers for WR.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:51 PM   #167
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
The RPM is brilliant but needs tuneing to work out some kinks.

I am sure by February....after the Super Bowl this will end up being the best Madden to date....LOL.
Normally I would have traded in by then, but this game has me enough even if I put it down for a while I’m going to keep it
Old 08-09-2018, 04:54 PM   #168
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireGuy17
Buying into the defensive camera this year but struggling in my LB play. The CPU just exposes me and picks on whoever I have selected. Any advice or should I just start to use L1 for the defensive assist?

Also in 8 games I’ve yet to see an opponent eclipse 40 yards rushing as a team and yet to even see a back avg more than 2ish a carry? Should I ride it out or possibly make a slider change?

Thanks as always armor!
I haven’t had a rusher under at least 80 yards. Now granted they will break a big play, but you have to remember there is only 3 1000 yard rusher is in the league last year

And yes I am not going to switch off of that cam because I think it plays beautiful, but need help with linebackers as well

Last edited by BasketballGHS; 08-09-2018 at 05:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »