Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 10-17-2018, 04:31 PM   #1729
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
You can always set the penalty sliders back to default.

Did that, and whoever posted it is right, no penalties at all. Thereís no in between. Again, ultimately for me itís just not fun. I donít want to bog down this thread with complaints so Iíll just leave it at that. Thereís just too much that has to be adjusted for me to enjoy the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 10-17-2018, 04:42 PM   #1730
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
I havenít visited this thread in awhile and finally was ready to buy Madden today. I searched iMacs thread and I know itís been asked on here but did anyone recreate his roster on Xbox 1? I searched for files once I downloaded the game but the only rosters on Xbox one were created in August and September, nothing recent. With all these comments I fear not having his roster will ruin the game. Is this the case or can I go ahead and just do the RB edits and hope for the best? Iím excited to play.

Replying to my own post.

Played one quarter and I enjoyed it. Iím playing with my Buffalo Bills and I started off in the preseason. Christian Mccaffery ended up with 5 carries for 33 yards in that 1st quarter. Nathan Peterman as usual sucked and I threw 3 INTS with him. I might have to lower CPU INTs until I get better. I also saw 4 illegal block in the back calls and 1 holding call in that 1 quarter.

Old 10-17-2018, 05:25 PM   #1731
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Did that, and whoever posted it is right, no penalties at all. Thereís no in between. Again, ultimately for me itís just not fun. I donít want to bog down this thread with complaints so Iíll just leave it at that. Thereís just too much that has to be adjusted for me to enjoy the game.

No worries, man. I hear ya. Sports games are becoming more of a struggle to enjoy across the board. I've relaxed some of my personal expectations and just play to have fun. But, if I'm not feeling a certain game, I'm quicker to put it on the shelf or trade it in for something else.
NBA 2K20 (Switch)
Animal Crossing New Horizons (Switch)
PGA Tour 2K21 (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2018, 05:27 PM   #1732
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39

I get what your saying and i feel the same way year after year with EA, but what i've seen with this set is that yea it will call that same penalty often, but it will balance out to about the amount of penalties that you see in a normal NFL game. You just have to get over the fact that it's that particular penalty they keep calling, its a give and take always with EA in order to enjoy their games. thats why others had said use your imagination on the penalty being called, you have to get past the fact the lineman didn't even touch the QB, its the fact they called a penalty of any kind thats the ultimate take away, look at how many years we played madden and NO penalties were called no matter what you did with sliders.

To each their own but I know you will enjoy the game once you get past that as I had to myself. This really is the best overall Madden in awhile, either way best of luck man, hate to see people give up.
Ocotopath Traveler

PS4
The Show 18
COD:BLOPS 4

My Teams
Yankees, NY Giants, Knicks, Syracuse
Old 10-17-2018, 05:37 PM   #1733
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Replying to your own posts? There may be sumthin to that...
Old 10-17-2018, 05:38 PM   #1734
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Replying to your own posts? There may be sumthin to that...
Yeah! If I reply to myself I'm likely to give me an answer that won't upset, ME ! Lol
Old 10-17-2018, 06:34 PM   #1735
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky2018
I get what your saying and i feel the same way year after year with EA, but what i've seen with this set is that yea it will call that same penalty often, but it will balance out to about the amount of penalties that you see in a normal NFL game. You just have to get over the fact that it's that particular penalty they keep calling, its a give and take always with EA in order to enjoy their games. thats why others had said use your imagination on the penalty being called, you have to get past the fact the lineman didn't even touch the QB, its the fact they called a penalty of any kind thats the ultimate take away, look at how many years we played madden and NO penalties were called no matter what you did with sliders.

To each their own but I know you will enjoy the game once you get past that as I had to myself. This really is the best overall Madden in awhile, either way best of luck man, hate to see people give up.
You know it's a sad state of a game where you have to play pretend with yourself while actually playing a video game lol. Madden in a nutshell.

Last edited by Milticket; 10-17-2018 at 06:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2018, 06:42 PM   #1736
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
You know it's a sad state of a game where you have to play pretend with yourself while actually playing a video game. Madden in a nutshell.

Exactly. I canít get past the fact that I got not one, but two roughing the passer calls when neither player touched Rodgers. Haha. Itís just crazy.

And I have to say that while, yes itís a video game and we have to give in here and there Iíve never liked using that as a clutch to justify lazy development. Franchise mode in general in Madden and the presentation feel as though itís half finished. Again, I mean the lack of any sort of end game cut scenes or highlights is an absolute joke. Completely unacceptable in my opinion. Itís 2018 and Madden 2005ís franchise mode was better. Itís sad.

And again, The Show is just light years ahead of Madden in pretty much every conceivable way. Iíve got that game playing as realistic a game of baseball as Iíve ever seen.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »