Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2018, 01:52 PM   #1785
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

I will be testing the new speed parity adjustments they made post patch.

Just need a little time. Been extremely busy. I am also way behind on the 1986 Draft Class I am helping out with and I am trying to finish out Year 2 of my Yankees Franchise on The Show 18.

Been crazy busy....good busy but I have not had nearly any time for my normal gaming.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2018, 05:10 PM   #1786
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Omg what a Super Bowl 54 in Miami. The Dolphins became the first host team to win a Super Bowl.

Its was one of the craziest games I have ever had. The Dolphins have a 14 point lead with 1 minute to go and they kick the ball to the Falcons. The Falcons have no time outs. There was a 4 and 15 for the Dolphins defense to win the game but they rough Matt Ryan giving them a first down and than the Falcons score on play later. So ofcourse they kick the onside kick and they f*****g recover it with 34 seconds left. They get down to the Dolphins 4 yard line 2 seconds left and Matt Ryan hits Calvin Ridley for the game tying touchdown. Overtime in superbowl 54.

The Falcons received the ball first I thought I was done after the 2 td drives in 1 minute. The Falcons drive down the field to the Dolphins 47 but have to punt the ball after a huge 3rd down stop. The first play from scrimmage for the Dolphins was a out route to the backup Te Derby the linebacker trys to jump the route and boom Derby off to the races. He wa brought down at the 6 yard line game of 83. Next play Jason Sanders nails the game winner for the Dolphins 2nd consecutive superbowl win. What a game!!!!!

One slider note I played with parity scale at 50 and the game played great. I thought it was better than the game I played with it at 25.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-22-2018, 07:06 PM   #1787
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
Omg what a Super Bowl 54 in Miami. The Dolphins became the first host team to win a Super Bowl.

Its was one of the craziest games I have ever had. The Dolphins have a 14 point lead with 1 minute to go and they kick the ball to the Falcons. The Falcons have no time outs. There was a 4 and 15 for the Dolphins defense to win the game but they rough Matt Ryan giving them a first down and than the Falcons score on play later. So ofcourse they kick the onside kick and they f*****g recover it with 34 seconds left. They get down to the Dolphins 4 yard line 2 seconds left and Matt Ryan hits Calvin Ridley for the game tying touchdown. Overtime in superbowl 54.

The Falcons received the ball first I thought I was done after the 2 td drives in 1 minute. The Falcons drive down the field to the Dolphins 47 but have to punt the ball after a huge 3rd down stop. The first play from scrimmage for the Dolphins was a out route to the backup Te Derby the linebacker trys to jump the route and boom Derby off to the races. He wa brought down at the 6 yard line game of 83. Next play Jason Sanders nails the game winner for the Dolphins 2nd consecutive superbowl win. What a game!!!!!

One slider note I played with parity scale at 50 and the game played great. I thought it was better than the game I played with it at 25.

What a game bro! This is the best Madden has ever played in a while.
Old 10-22-2018, 07:13 PM   #1788
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
What a game bro! This is the best Madden has ever played in a while.
No doubt I love this game.

Old 10-22-2018, 07:29 PM   #1789
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I am going to suggest everyone move the speed parity slider inside CFM to 50 and give me feedback as I will be doing the same

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-22-2018, 08:33 PM   #1790
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I'm not sure if this is a fluke or what but the past 2 games the CPU has had a total of 16 penalties to my 3. Anyone else seeing this?
In my super bowl game there was 8 total pelenties. Not having that issue.

Old 10-22-2018, 09:01 PM   #1791
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

Had about 8 block in the backs in the first half at 50 parity. Seems worse but small sample size. Even seeing it on passes now but about 50 % of my runs are called.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2018, 07:42 AM   #1792
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

So I played the first half of year 3 week 1 last night as the Dolphins look for the 3 peat. This was my 2nd game with parity on 50 and I really love what I'm seeing. Fast guys are fast and you can tell a difference. I think that 50 will be the spot we settle on.

So as for edits guys I played year 1 and half of year 2 with edits. So I have played about 10 games without edits since the last couple of patches. Since this last patch I do see alot of spinning again but it is not affecting the CPU negatively. The CPU has ran the ball real good against me and have been tough to stop. As for the edits if you are getting good results stay with them and if not try with out them. Remember armor always says what ever works for you use it. At halftime in my game Gruly has 76 yard on 9 carries but of course he got hurt. Lol

And I will say it again I'm not seeing a problem with to many penalties. There was 1 block in the back called in the first half 5 total pelenties.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »