Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It’s On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-09-2018, 07:58 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Anyone see JoshC’s findings on injury’s and fatigue?

Ballhawk 'off'
Injury from 10 MM/40 CFM to 20 MM/20 CFM. This is the 're-balancing' piece right here and it also provides some really good tackle animations.
Fatigue from 50 MM/50 CFM to 49 MM/49 CFM. This really tones down the 'jumpy' defense while also helping blockers stick to their blocks a bit more. It also has resulted in more direct running by the RBs and a bit smarter QB play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2018, 08:06 PM   #186
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketballGHS
Don’t know why people are set on 15 mins

You get good play amounts 10 min no clock
Can't speak for everyone but I like to simulate how the game is played as much as possible. Not just for the plays. Also adds the potential for delay of game penalties. The little things in the game add to the immersion for me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-09-2018, 08:08 PM   #187
Rookie

J ROCK 05's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
The RPM is brilliant but needs tuneing to work out some kinks.

I am sure by February....after the Super Bowl this will end up being the best Madden to date....LOL.
As usual smh Haha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 08-09-2018, 08:10 PM   #188
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Can't speak for everyone but I like to simulate how the game is played as much as possible. Not just for the plays. Also adds the potential for delay of game penalties. The little things in the game add to the immersion for me.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Fair points!
Old 08-09-2018, 08:12 PM   #189
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant C1a55ic
Quick question for Armor or anyone else. I want to have accelerated clock on, but I'm not sure of a good setting. For example, I want to be at 12 minute quarters. Would 18 second run off be too much down, or is it more of a personal choice?

Armor recommends not going below 20 second runoff. Makes the gameplay too wonky

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-09-2018, 08:12 PM   #190
MVP

GJD23's Arena

I have played 15min qtrs for a long time and find that if I hike it at 8 seconds I usually end the game with a very realistic play count amount for both teams.

I think 15min/runoff at 20 seems like, from your posts, it would work. Allows for CPU to make adjustments but also for you to control the game play count wise.
Old 08-09-2018, 09:08 PM   #191

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
Armor recommends not going below 20 second runoff. Makes the gameplay too wonky

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Thank you, much appreciated.

I played 2 games with these sliders. First game, I dont wanna talk about it. Couldn't run for garbage, threw 2 picks, and was very sloppy. In my defense, I have not played a football game since a day after the superbowl.

Second game, much more myself. I ran all over the Raiders for 177, and Keenum was 20-29 for 271, a TD, and an interception. I find the defense much more responsive in the secondary. I was sloppy with passing at first in my second game, got mad at myself, and ripped off a 10 play, 85 yard drive.

Running game is great, my o-line is poop, so I can understand my blocks not sticking very well.

Overall, I am in love this year. I'm nervous for the first time in a long time. I cant shred defenses, thus a little scared. But I like it

50 Cent....

Cuz he's only good for 2 Quarters!!!!!
NFL - Denver Broncos
MLB - Colorado Rockies
NHL - Colorado Avalanche/Winnipeg Jets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2018, 09:32 PM   #192
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Armor im seeing adjustments at 20 and 25. Looks good to me. I'm going to hold off on cfm a tad longer though I want to see what you have going and what you do with injury, fatigue and penalties

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »