Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 11-28-2018, 09:26 PM   #1945
Rookie

mwink31's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

What I’m seeing after patch with OP settings is many, many 400+ yard games for both myself and the CPU. Maybe one 3 and out per game by either myself or CPU. Offenses cannot be stopped (don’t get me wrong, I realize that is the current NFL), but I’d love to see some more drives stalling instead of resulting in points. Ran 3 different teams (OAK, BAL, and DEN) through 5-6 games of franchise and at the end of 6 games in each franch, was last in total defense, last in points given up, first in total offense, first in points scored. Lastly, the 3rd down conversion rate is absurd and fueling these long drives instead of punting.

Any suggestions? Am I simply a terrible Madden player? Should I shorten to 14 min with 15 second runoff? If I could get just a couple stops by the defense each game, I’d be in Madden heaven!! Thanks in advance for any advice!

Last edited by mwink31; 11-28-2018 at 09:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2018, 11:54 PM   #1946
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwink31
What Iím seeing after patch with OP settings is many, many 400+ yard games for both myself and the CPU. Maybe one 3 and out per game by either myself or CPU. Offenses cannot be stopped (donít get me wrong, I realize that is the current NFL), but Iíd love to see some more drives stalling instead of resulting in points. Ran 3 different teams (OAK, BAL, and DEN) through 5-6 games of franchise and at the end of 6 games in each franch, was last in total defense, last in points given up, first in total offense, first in points scored. Lastly, the 3rd down conversion rate is absurd and fueling these long drives instead of punting.

Any suggestions? Am I simply a terrible Madden player? Should I shorten to 14 min with 15 second runoff? If I could get just a couple stops by the defense each game, Iíd be in Madden heaven!! Thanks in advance for any advice!
i choose plays out of the strategy box only. it makes it much harder to covert 3rd downs. i call defense against the cpu. i rather have the game play like this than before the patch.
Old 11-29-2018, 01:13 PM   #1947
Just started!

Help Please, I see everyone with amazing stats including your cpu stats, but yet for me Iím only getting 80 rushing yards a game and the scores are usually low in the 20s or teens. Is it because I play in 5 minute quarters, all pro, very fast, simulation? Should I increase the time to 8 minutes? 10? 12?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-29-2018, 02:06 PM   #1948
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsVelez
Help Please, I see everyone with amazing stats including your cpu stats, but yet for me Iím only getting 80 rushing yards a game and the scores are usually low in the 20s or teens. Is it because I play in 5 minute quarters, all pro, very fast, simulation? Should I increase the time to 8 minutes? 10? 12?

yeah. those are very short games. maybe bump it up until you see stats you like.

most people play on normal speed with these sliders i think.
Old 11-29-2018, 02:09 PM   #1949
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsVelez
Help Please, I see everyone with amazing stats including your cpu stats, but yet for me I’m only getting 80 rushing yards a game and the scores are usually low in the 20s or teens. Is it because I play in 5 minute quarters, all pro, very fast, simulation? Should I increase the time to 8 minutes? 10? 12?

Um. Well...totally not how I tested these sliders nor the way I personally play.

Read the Original Post, all my house rules and exact settings. I can't vouch for any other way other people decide to play the game.

Results will vary regardless but yeah...Read the OP. And check out some streams I have had, to get a good idea of my approach and play style.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 11-29-2018, 05:28 PM   #1950
Banned

armor, i have noticed the cpu has an increased pass rush since the last patch even when i max protect. have you seen this?
Old 12-04-2018, 09:44 PM   #1951
Banned

either the game is playing that well or everyone stopped playing in this forum. haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2018, 11:40 AM   #1952
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Best playing Madden ever for me.

Skipping M20 for sure.

This gen has been maxed out IMO

Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »