Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2018, 09:10 PM   #1977
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon5 Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

I was wondering if people could speak to the number of CPU injuries at 52 when simming. I use the 23 when playing and it's great! I love more realistic numbers of injuries, but have people found 52 to be too much for CPU teams? Lots of their players are getting injured, but maybe that's closer to what happens in real life?
Old 12-11-2018, 09:28 PM   #1978
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
I am going to be playing later today. I'm going to make the changes you suggested and move tackle slider to 45 and report back.

Btw I think you will like the speed threshold on 50 it plays real good there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
So the 2020 playoff start off good for the dolphins who look for there third straight Superbowl. They beat the Cheif 24-7 to go the AFC championship game. Ryan Tannahill broke his knee cap ending his season in the first quarter. Rookie chase leach came in to lead the dolphins to the win. So the Chase Leach era begins. I was not going to resign Tannahill in the offseason but was hoping he got ne one more superbowl.

As for the sliders. Tackling at 45 seemed just a little to hi. There was hardly any missed tackles and I had a season hi 9 sacks. The CPU ran for 97 yards in the game but k hunt only had 56 on 14 Carries. I still ran for 200 yards but I busted a 68 yarder late in the game. I think I will put the tackle slider on 42. I definitely think it needs to be moved up but not to 45.

Old 12-12-2018, 05:48 PM   #1979
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

just wondering what is the current set?
Old 12-12-2018, 07:12 PM   #1980
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSCUkicker
just wondering what is the current set?
The one on the OP. But armor might make a few tweaks. He is testing a few things.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:05 PM   #1981
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

The Dolphins are heading to there third straight Superbowl. The Chase Leach era in my Miami starts off with a bang as he leads the Dolphins to a 27-14 win over the Cleveland Browns and the Dolphins beat the browns for the 2nd straight year in the AFC championship game. Leach was 14-18 for 224 and 2td. The browns hung around with a strong run game as C Hyde ran for 125 yards on 22 Carries but Baker Mayfield couldn't getting going through the air. The Dolphins will take on the 14-1-1 Saints lead by Philip Rivers in the Superbowl.

So I put the tackle slider to 42 during this game and I freaking loved it. There was a real amount of missed tackles and the run game for both sides felt real good. On 39 there was just so many missed tackles after the last patch. The game before with it on 45 was way to high and felt like the defensive player was all over the ball carrier. I always had CPU run block on 80 and like I said above c hyde had a good game. Let's see what Armor comes up with but I sugge6you guys give the tackle slider a try on 42.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2018, 10:38 PM   #1982
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
The Dolphins are heading to there third straight Superbowl. The Chase Leach era in my Miami starts off with a bang as he leads the Dolphins to a 27-14 win over the Cleveland Browns and the Dolphins beat the browns for the 2nd straight year in the AFC championship game. Leach was 14-18 for 224 and 2td. The browns hung around with a strong run game as C Hyde ran for 125 yards on 22 Carries but Baker Mayfield couldn't getting going through the air. The Dolphins will take on the 14-1-1 Saints lead by Philip Rivers in the Superbowl.

So I put the tackle slider to 42 during this game and I freaking loved it. There was a real amount of missed tackles and the run game for both sides felt real good. On 39 there was just so many missed tackles after the last patch. The game before with it on 45 was way to high and felt like the defensive player was all over the ball carrier. I always had CPU run block on 80 and like I said above c hyde had a good game. Let's see what Armor comes up with but I sugge6you guys give the tackle slider a try on 42.

i will try 42 and thanks for sharing
Old 12-13-2018, 11:11 AM   #1983
Rookie

Do you input the sliders in the main menu then import them to cfm? Or do you just input straight into cfm?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-13-2018, 11:56 AM   #1984
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Input inside if CFM. Read the OP please. All the instructions are laid out.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »