Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-09-2018, 10:45 PM   #193
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Rams at Raiders Streaming now
Madden 21 (Fins YR3 Pre-Season)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-09-2018, 11:23 PM   #194
MVP

MLamm's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Thoughts on wr cb interactions? Just played giants vs jets and i saw some real head scratchers

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-10-2018, 12:56 AM   #195
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

Always casually followed Armor's work. I've always been a fan of his philosophies on the game. With that said I decided to give the sliders a shot in my Browns franchise I already started. First game vs the Chargers was one of the strangest games of Madden i've ever played, but felt like Browns football.

We pretty much punted back and forth most of the first half. Computer couldn't run and Rivers was awful! I'm shocked how much more difficult it is to pass. We're running the ball good but a stalled play here or there is killing drives. Bosa is killing us! We manage to get a 6-3 lead late in the 3rd. Rivers decides to get his stuff together enough in the 4th quarter to put 10 points on the board. We're down 13-6 late. We get inside the 10 looking to tie the game, but Bosa no-no sack on 3rd down, his 4th of the day and its lights out.

We out rushed them 183-55. Passing was pretty even around 175 each. Turnovers were even but we missed a field goal after Rivers set us up with great field position after a pick early in the game. Biggest thing was we lost the sack battle 6-2. 3rd down conversions were terrible for both teams. We won possession 25:56 to 10:04. Rivers stole the win and the game felt like a struggle which was great. I'll need to relearn passing.
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 01:10 AM   #196
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I have some amazing tweaks I am testing. Stay tuned......awesome sauce is the early verdict.
Madden 21 (Fins YR3 Pre-Season)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-10-2018, 06:41 AM   #197
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant C1a55ic
Thank you, much appreciated.

I played 2 games with these sliders. First game, I dont wanna talk about it. Couldn't run for garbage, threw 2 picks, and was very sloppy. In my defense, I have not played a football game since a day after the superbowl.

Second game, much more myself. I ran all over the Raiders for 177, and Keenum was 20-29 for 271, a TD, and an interception. I find the defense much more responsive in the secondary. I was sloppy with passing at first in my second game, got mad at myself, and ripped off a 10 play, 85 yard drive.

Running game is great, my o-line is poop, so I can understand my blocks not sticking very well.

Overall, I am in love this year. I'm nervous for the first time in a long time. I cant shred defenses, thus a little scared. But I like it
No problem instant, Armor and Josh are still testing the accel clock but I trust them. Josh uses no accel clock for the reason I listed in the other post and all last year Armor went that way also. This year players have been reporting good things with the accel clock so Armor decided to look into it. I am sure he will have a definitive answer this weekend. Right now his OP has the clock at 10 min and accel clock off. Sounds like you are enjoying the game, I will have it today after work, cant wait to dive in. Also , good luck tomorrow in our first pre season game! Vikes @ Denver
Old 08-10-2018, 07:36 AM   #198
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

So here is my initial thoughts after playing my first half of this game. RPM is no freaking joke it is a game changer Imo. I am playing as the Rams vs Oakland. Running the ball with Gurley feels real nice. But yeah you have to be patient as hell and take what the d gives you. I love the new running game. On defense man to man works so awesome this year. Of course like everyone else the CPU can't run on me bit it is just on half so we will see. I think once Armor gets the cpu run game clicking this game will be great. I'm so glad I decided to purchase madden the game looks smooth and is such a big difference from 18. After armor dials all the sliders in we could have one of the best madden games yet. Well back at my 24 hr madden marathon. My wife hates me already since I am yelling like a kid at 630 in the morning. Definitely beats being at work. Lmao

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-10-2018, 08:40 AM   #199
Rookie

OVR: 3

Just finished my first game as the Giants vs the Packers. Ended up as a 39-33 win. I need to tweak my clock settings though, because I got 146 plays. Far too many.

Defensively, the CPU shredded me when I ran zone coverage but I was able to get stops in man. Hopefully a tuning update can help. Rodgers was 12/13 for 216 yards before going down with an injury. Josh McCown went 17/31 for 335 yards after that, although I picked him off 3 times. The CPU couldn't run the ball whatsoever. They averaged under 2 ypc.

Speaking of injuries, there were a TON. Seemed like 1 or 2 per drive.

Offensively it felt pretty good. It was actually fairly difficult which I haven't seen in years of Madden. I ran for 2.5 yards per carry with Jonathan Stewart (Barkley is hurt) which felt a little low but my line is pretty garbage so I'm not willing to tweak it too much yet. The passing game may be a touch too easy but not anything that stood out.
Go Mavericks!
Go Rangers!
Old 08-10-2018, 09:14 AM   #200
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanew21
Just finished my first game as the Giants vs the Packers. Ended up as a 39-33 win. I need to tweak my clock settings though, because I got 146 plays. Far too many.

Yeah, I end up with too many play too. Probably our pace of play. 8 min is a better setting for me but Iím going to try to stick with 9.

McCown must be a god on this game. Before I plugged in the sliders he dropped 500 yards on my Browns defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »