Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2018, 10:56 AM   #2041
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
Guys the nfl is a offensive league. Bump up past coverage and pass reaction a couple clicks and see if that helps.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Exactly and I am getting such amazing game variety this cycle. best I have have seen.

I am done tweaking. I am sticking with Madden 19 for a long time. I have 12 years worth of i-Mac trait edited draft classes to play franchise mode many times with different teams etc etc.

And don't get me started on the 1985 Roster!! We are about to begin the Marino led 1985 Miami Dolphins to Super Bowl glory in a multi year franchise!

Happy holidays everyone and hope you are still enjoying Madden 19 and the sliders.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2018, 11:22 AM   #2042
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Exactly and I am getting such amazing game variety this cycle. best I have have seen.

I am done tweaking. I am sticking with Madden 19 for a long time. I have 12 years worth of i-Mac trait edited draft classes to play franchise mode many times with different teams etc etc.

And don't get me started on the 1985 Roster!! We are about to begin the Marino led 1985 Miami Dolphins to Super Bowl glory in a multi year franchise!

Happy holidays everyone and hope you are still enjoying Madden 19 and the sliders.
Yes this game is so damn good. Best madden ever. Armor thank again for all you do for us with these sliders to make these great sports game so freaking amazing. Happy holidays to you and your family enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-24-2018, 12:14 PM   #2043
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Armor, are you seeing pass interference called at 60?
Old 12-24-2018, 12:24 PM   #2044
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Armor, are you seeing pass interference called at 60?
Yes. Absolutely have seen it called.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-24-2018, 12:52 PM   #2045
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

Armor where can we get a download of that 1985 Roster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2018, 02:43 PM   #2046
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusaleen1
Armor where can we get a download of that 1985 Roster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PS4 Madden share

Search - 1985

DL the file named 1985C

Iteachhistory is the PSN

In the roster forum there is a thread about it.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-24-2018, 04:19 PM   #2047
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Ive been an all madden guy for many years but on this version i just cant. I have tried and tried. There are too many issues not related to sliders that are messing with the outcome and gameplay. With that said i was close to packing up madden for the year. I have tried some all pro sets and its was way too easy...

I was sceptical of another all pro set but i just had to get my football fix in. I have finally found a set that plays very sim and is competitive on all pro. Great job armour! I use your mlb sliders every year i only stay away from your set because of the all pro difficulty but because am is such a crazy beast to figure out this year i have to suck it up and try all pro. Boy was i shocked

Despite being 3-1 with a really good eagles team, each game has been competitive. They have all gone down to the last few possessions to pull out the win. I have seen a whole new game. I wanted to get a few games in before i made a judgement on this set and it has been very consistent and true to ratings. All the sporadic stuff i saw on all madden is gone. Im so glad i gave this set a shot and just didnt throw madden away.

For all the frustrating post im seeing about all madden i would try this set out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2018, 04:32 PM   #2048
MVP

OVR: 6

I am ztarting to question the RTP calls. Its one thing to have realistic number but looking at the replays they are weaker than the nfl. The game seems to glitch on purpose just to get the call. Anyone else looked into this?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »