Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2018, 10:05 AM   #201
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

So after two full games I am seeing way to many injuries. Goff Gurley cooks three defensive starters and two offensive linemen are out for more than 5 weeks. I know injuries are part of the game but damn. Armor what are the new tweaks. Lol I need to know I need to know. Lmao. I am loving this years game though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 10:57 AM   #202
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
So after two full games I am seeing way to many injuries. Goff Gurley cooks three defensive starters and two offensive linemen are out for more than 5 weeks. I know injuries are part of the game but damn. Armor what are the new tweaks. Lol I need to know I need to know. Lmao. I am loving this years game though.

Yah. 40 is too high for injuries for my liking. That was the only thing I did different with these sliders I think. I put mine at 20 and it seems about right.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:37 AM   #203
Banned

TheGr8Drake28's Arena

I’m not sure if i’m really good at this game but with these sliders I am blowing teams out. Just played the Lions with the Pack and Stafford threw 6 picks.. Previous game against the Bills I won 36-0

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-10-2018, 11:38 AM   #204
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Streaming preseason using Armor's sliders:

Old 08-10-2018, 12:05 PM   #205
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-od
Yah. 40 is too high for injuries for my liking. That was the only thing I did different with these sliders I think. I put mine at 20 and it seems about right.

Ok......some adjustments are coming. I am going to make a 1.2 update here in a few minutes and then this weekend I will unveil the 1.5 update which guys......is great.

Testing the crap out of injuries both in game and simulated. Also fatigue.....again not working like Madden 16, auto subs are useless.

I am going to say this...Madden is give and take. Sub's are simply up to you as the user. The CPU will do what is does. When you try to play around with fatigue and auto subs as well as penalty sliders the game get's super wonky.

I have locked in some smooth as butter gameplay and I can tell you the game I played this morning was awesome. Injuries are being adjusted.

Also quarter length. Folks....it is entirely up to you.

8 minutes, 9 minutes, 10 minutes no run off or 15 minutes with 25 second runoff or 20 second runoff...whatever gives you the play count and stats, flow you want.

It does not affect the gameplay play this year. No way it does..I am convinced now. Contrary to other slider makers whom I highly respect this is my theory and I am sticking to it. I have played with my sliders with different quarter settings etc....no affect to gameplay play or the CPU. They make adjustments just fine with 15 minute quarters and 20-25 second runoff.

Just finished a game Rams 23 Cardinals 20. 15 minutes with 20 second runoff.

Fantastic balanced game.

More news and notes coming soon. I gotta work a little here for a living. Back soon!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 12:29 PM   #206
Rookie

Only issue with anyone’s sliders is

CPU Running and INT’s

Can’t wait for 1.2 and then 1.5
Old 08-10-2018, 12:54 PM   #207
Rookie

theCEPenguin's Arena

Having finally got my hands on the game I think I'm in love with the RPM. Yeah there's a few bugs with the AI spinning into a tackle rather than hitting the hole (only happened once in my first game), but when it works boy does it shine.

Started up a trial CFM with the Rams with the first set, while I wait for the roster guys to nail the first draft class down before I start my main one, and the first game at Oakland was great. Low scoring as Mack and Donald tried to outdo each other, and some of the interactions between receivers and defensive backs were awesome. Could really feel the field shrink in the red zone for both teams which was a change on last year... could be a good year this!
Old 08-10-2018, 01:28 PM   #208
Rookie

Anyone tested online vs off to see what one works better?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »