Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 12-29-2018, 07:20 PM   #2089
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
Well as you know I play with the Dolphins and really haven't upgraded the o line that much. My center is a 94 the others are 82 74 76 79 rated. Im still using drake and ballage. So I guess it's just the stick skills. Lol. Should I keep lowering the run block down or will getting to far from default mess it up even more. I mean the last 2 games with it on 40 ballage has average 9 yards a carry. I mean you can drive a truck through the holes I have been getting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Wow.....really have no answers for that. Confidence on your OL must be sky high too. I have no solution. I simply donít dominate like that on the ground. And you know I use the Dolphins too. And I have a 4 headed monster in year 2 (Drake, Montgomery, Ballage and Phillips). My running game is good...but not dominant.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-29-2018, 09:07 PM   #2090
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Love the update. Game plays great. Makes me want to start my cfm over, so i have a nice balanced season going. Im not to far in.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 12-29-2018, 09:59 PM   #2091
Rookie

Thanks Armor! I have 2 questions:

- injuries: I felt they were heavily nerfed in gameplay so I tried to rise it, and Iím keeping it for now at 50. That way, in every game I would say that 7-8 players are injured (including the other team). Most of them are missing a quarter or so, a couple can miss the entire game or more weeks (Numbers can be higher). I feel 50 is not far from the good slider for injuries. What do you feel in your games about that?

- Fumbles: Iím still not sure. When slider is higher, they are less fumbles, right? I read that, plus itís written in general settings description. But I want less fumbles by me and the cpu (cause I want my game stats to match the simulated games). And last days, I canít play a game without a fumble forced by my D (on QB sack or a RB), even if I rise the fumble slider to 70. What do you think about that fumble slider? Do you confirm that when higher, there are less fumbles?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2018, 10:05 PM   #2092
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busforever
Thanks Armor! I have 2 questions:

- injuries: I felt they were heavily nerfed in gameplay so I tried to rise it, and I’m keeping it for now at 50. That way, in every game I would say that 7-8 players are injured (including the other team). Most of them are missing a quarter or so, a couple can miss the entire game or more weeks (Numbers can be higher). I feel 50 is not far from the good slider for injuries. What do you feel in your games about that?

- Fumbles: I’m still not sure. When slider is higher, they are less fumbles, right? I read that, plus it’s written in general settings description. But I want less fumbles by me and the cpu (cause I want my game stats to match the simulated games). And last days, I can’t play a game without a fumble forced by my D (on QB sack or a RB), even if I rise the fumble slider to 70. What do you think about that fumble slider? Do you confirm that when higher, there are less fumbles?

So those are two sliders that quite frankly.....is personal taste.

If you like injuries at 50...by all means go for it.....but you will have a league full of 2nd stringers soon enough in my testing. 23 still is a great sweet spot for played games and 52 when you advance your week.

As far as the fumble slider. Yes, the lower the value the more fumbles...the higher the less. Your choice. I like the risk of fumbles and I did not see nearly enough at 48 after extensive testing. You must remember to cover up with R1 and especially if you are a QB getting taken down.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 12-29-2018 at 10:08 PM.
Old 12-29-2018, 10:29 PM   #2093
Rookie

Yeah for injuries I liked your adjustments (23/52) until latest patch. But since then, I nearly all my 10 games ended without a single injury on both sides. I was curious if you too noticed a change here.
Old 12-30-2018, 02:51 AM   #2094
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busforever
Yeah for injuries I liked your adjustments (23/52) until latest patch. But since then, I nearly all my 10 games ended without a single injury on both sides. I was curious if you too noticed a change here.

Strange....seeing injuries still in games and advancing to the next week. Heck I lost Mark Clayton for 6 weeks in week 1 of my 1985 Dolphins CFM.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-30-2018, 09:32 AM   #2095
Rookie

Armor, are you still switching the D player you are controlling when the OB scrambles?
As always great sliders and I appreciate all of your hard work on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2018, 09:48 AM   #2096
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfanwch
Armor, are you still switching the D player you are controlling when the OB scrambles?
As always great sliders and I appreciate all of your hard work on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I am not. On 18 it was lunacy and that is why I did. This cycle they scramble in a much better manner in terms of ďscramblersí actually scramble at proper times and ďpocketĒ passers stay in the pocket. This cycle is far better tune than the chaos on 18.

18 was probably the most frustrating Madden I had played since 15 (sack issue on 15 it was disgusting).
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »