Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-10-2018, 01:33 PM   #209
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23
Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCEPenguin
. Could really feel the field shrink in the red zone for both teams which was a change on last year... could be a good year this!

100% agree. I was 2-4 both FGs in the red zone last night. Iíve never felt such a tight red zone in my life. NFL is tough in the red zone IRL with less space to cover so it is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Old 08-10-2018, 02:05 PM   #210
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Hey armor have you tested on slow game speed or do you think normal is the way to go just wondering thanks?
Old 08-10-2018, 02:12 PM   #211
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Ok......some adjustments are coming. I am going to make a 1.2 update here in a few minutes and then this weekend I will unveil the 1.5 update which guys......is great.

Testing the crap out of injuries both in game and simulated. Also fatigue.....again not working like Madden 16, auto subs are useless.

I am going to say this...Madden is give and take. Sub's are simply up to you as the user. The CPU will do what is does. When you try to play around with fatigue and auto subs as well as penalty sliders the game get's super wonky.

I have locked in some smooth as butter gameplay and I can tell you the game I played this morning was awesome. Injuries are being adjusted.

Also quarter length. Folks....it is entirely up to you.

8 minutes, 9 minutes, 10 minutes no run off or 15 minutes with 25 second runoff or 20 second runoff...whatever gives you the play count and stats, flow you want.

It does not affect the gameplay play this year. No way it does..I am convinced now. Contrary to other slider makers whom I highly respect this is my theory and I am sticking to it. I have played with my sliders with different quarter settings etc....no affect to gameplay play or the CPU. They make adjustments just fine with 15 minute quarters and 20-25 second runoff.

Just finished a game Rams 23 Cardinals 20. 15 minutes with 20 second runoff.

Fantastic balanced game.

More news and notes coming soon. I gotta work a little here for a living. Back soon!!!
Put in some games also seeing no difference between 10 minute no runoff and 15 minutes 20 second runoff.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 02:20 PM   #212
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Ok......some adjustments are coming. I am going to make a 1.2 update here in a few minutes and then this weekend I will unveil the 1.5 update which guys......is great.

Testing the crap out of injuries both in game and simulated. Also fatigue.....again not working like Madden 16, auto subs are useless.

I am going to say this...Madden is give and take. Sub's are simply up to you as the user. The CPU will do what is does. When you try to play around with fatigue and auto subs as well as penalty sliders the game get's super wonky.

I have locked in some smooth as butter gameplay and I can tell you the game I played this morning was awesome. Injuries are being adjusted.

Also quarter length. Folks....it is entirely up to you.

8 minutes, 9 minutes, 10 minutes no run off or 15 minutes with 25 second runoff or 20 second runoff...whatever gives you the play count and stats, flow you want.

It does not affect the gameplay play this year. No way it does..I am convinced now. Contrary to other slider makers whom I highly respect this is my theory and I am sticking to it. I have played with my sliders with different quarter settings etc....no affect to gameplay play or the CPU. They make adjustments just fine with 15 minute quarters and 20-25 second runoff.

Just finished a game Rams 23 Cardinals 20. 15 minutes with 20 second runoff.

Fantastic balanced game.

More news and notes coming soon. I gotta work a little here for a living. Back soon!!!

Awesome canít wait for the 1.5 update . What you have now plays well Iím playing a test franchise with the panthers first game blew out the cowboys 38-3 injured zeek and the rest was done . Second game against the falcons slow first half then offensive explosions to a loss of 47- 31 was a hell of a game . Sticking to one defender on defense really makes the gameplay by the cpu play well as you want to make sure you have the guys that can cover and are in the right position to make plays. Julio was Julio and it was great . Madden season is upon us and Iím loving RPM great job as always armor !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-2018, 02:23 PM   #213
Rookie

Armor can I use these for user vs user games?

Old 08-10-2018, 02:57 PM   #214
Rookie

OVR: 1

I like these so far and using all of your settings. I've used your Madden, 2K, and The Show sliders in the past and I watch your streams for testing.

My only gripe right now is the injuries. I even turned my injuries to 20 in the CFM and am still getting too many injuries. Tried a Giants one last night and Saquon went out for the season on the first play. Numerous games and teams I've tried and it's just so many injuries and lots of big ones. Tried to start my real CFM with my Cowboys and there was like 4 injuries at least on both teams. The game was pretty fun though. High scoring in the first with both teams really unable to stop the other. Mccaffery had a huge 70 plus yard run to set up a Panthers TD and Zeke came back with a huge TD run a little later. After halftime the defenses really started to lock up the other team. I finally took my first lead in the third. But near the end of the third, simple run with Zeke up the middle and boom torn MCL out for the season.

I'm debating turning off injuries for now. Current injuries are just ridiculous. I had to turn off that game cause it was just crazy. I'm all for the season ending injury if it was something rare, but with everyone dropping like flies and the half backs always seeming to go down... I also had Tyron Smith go down for multiple weeks, Dak had a minor injury but could keep playing, my right guard went down for 8 weeks... the injuries really ruined a pretty fun game for me.
Old 08-10-2018, 03:08 PM   #215
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cming
Armor can I use these for user vs user games?

Hmmm...haven't I seen this same question before? Why don't you use them and report back??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 03:18 PM   #216
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Hmmm...haven't I seen this same question before? Why don't you use them and report back??

I have been playing with them gameplay is smooth itís just I donít know if the game plays different on user vs user sir......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »