Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2019, 04:28 AM   #2161
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyyPace
Okay, got it. Thank you!!! Purple set it is. One last thing to clear up.. Could these be used for All-Madden as well as All-Pro?
I've tried the purple set on All-Madden difficulty, albeit only for a handfull of games so a small sample size

The only real issue I noticed was the the CPU QB does not miss many throws, and in all of the games played ended up with a completion rate over 80%

One thing I did really like was the CPU run game, which seemed much better than on All-Pro

I only tried it out as I read something in Matt's thread about playing home games on All-Pro and away games on All-Madden and really like the idea of this, with a few tweaks these sliders could play really nicely on All-Madden if you are looking for something a bit more challenging.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2019, 08:15 AM   #2162
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Armor, I was looking back at past post and you stated auto sub sliders don't effect gameplay in your opinion. Can you please clarify. Thanks
That is correct. I am of the belief they zero affect on the actual gameplay. The other thing is....they do not really work properly and have not since Madden 16 since they nerfed progressive fatigue. Unfortunately fatigue resets every drive. So since they don’t work like I think they should...I leave them default.

I use package subs on defense (Sub DL especially on long drives) and I use a lot of formation subs to get other WR’s and RB’s playing time. And I will also spell the HB with package subs when I feel I need a spark or a different back for a certain play and situation.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 01-11-2019, 05:39 PM   #2163
Banned

Armor, I just finished a full season on all madden with cpu accuracy at 25. The cpu completed around 65%. The only issue I was having was cpu accuracy and I managed to correct this with cpu accuracy at 25. Your sliders play very well on all madden. I really didn't encounter any madden cheese because of imacs edits. I have been playing madden for 14 years and this is best the game has every played. If they destroy madden 20 I can comeback to madden 19.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:50 PM   #2164
Rookie

tmanning's Arena

Armor,

I just wanted to chime in. I am a Madden lifer since Sega Genesis as well, so I buy it every year and every year struggle with slideritis.

I am playing with the Purple Set on All Madden, I saw a few people ask how your set works on AM.

I am playing with the Browns, 15min/15 sec clock without any tweeks. I do not use any house rules. Anything goes.

I am getting 110-120 plays/game, 3-4 penalties per team/game.

Offensive and Defensive team stats are dead on. Yards per game for both Off & Def are similar to actual NFL stats.

Injuries are good as well by using the 23/52 method.

This is TRULY A SIMULATION set of sliders.

Only issues which are small and am more than happy to deal with are,

1 Scoring on both sides is slightly inflated. Just about every game 60 points scored.

2. Very few substitutions, as is the case every year, no rotation unless super fatigued.

Armor thanks again for offering up your sliders over the years, these play great on ALL MADDEN, best I have seen in forums.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:54 PM   #2165
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Streaming Dolphins Year 2 and 1985 Dolphins Year 1 now.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2019, 08:29 AM   #2166
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busforever
Are you playing on PC? I do (but no mod). I wonder if it changes something.

In my last season 50 was a good slider for injuries. In that season it looks a little bit too much, but my team suffered from 4 injuries of 4 weeks or 5 weeks in one simulated pre season game. Since then, I average one more injury every week (plus a couple of players out for game or for a quarter). I'm not totally convinced by 50, but it looks closer to what Armor and others have with 23, so that's curious.
Xbox one. Everything else about the game plays fantastic. I use to see injuries at 23 in game, but all of a sudden after latest patch, and I restarted my cfm, I've had nothing.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:19 AM   #2167
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmanning
Armor,

I just wanted to chime in. I am a Madden lifer since Sega Genesis as well, so I buy it every year and every year struggle with slideritis.

I am playing with the Purple Set on All Madden, I saw a few people ask how your set works on AM.

I am playing with the Browns, 15min/15 sec clock without any tweeks. I do not use any house rules. Anything goes.

I am getting 110-120 plays/game, 3-4 penalties per team/game.

Offensive and Defensive team stats are dead on. Yards per game for both Off & Def are similar to actual NFL stats.

Injuries are good as well by using the 23/52 method.

This is TRULY A SIMULATION set of sliders.

Only issues which are small and am more than happy to deal with are,

1 Scoring on both sides is slightly inflated. Just about every game 60 points scored.

2. Very few substitutions, as is the case every year, no rotation unless super fatigued.

Armor thanks again for offering up your sliders over the years, these play great on ALL MADDEN, best I have seen in forums.
Even if fatigue is broken I still auto sub. I get solid rotation. Formation subs work well aslo.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:07 PM   #2168
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I had a phenomenal game last night.

1985 Dolphins vs The Raiders.

An awesome moment was when I had a first and goal and did a RB dive over the top of the pile and as Ron Davenport was reaching over the GL the ball was stripped out just before it broke the plain of the Goaline.

We ended up winning the game as Marino had a stellar day and Lorenzo Hampton getting his first start made the most of it. He rushed for over 115 Yards including a 55 yard TD run.

Mark “Super” Duper again hauled in a TD Pass and went well over 100 yards receiving for the 3rd straight week.

The Dolphins are now 2-1

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »