Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 01-12-2019, 02:12 PM   #2169
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I had a phenomenal game last night.

1985 Dolphins vs The Raiders.

An awesome moment was when I had a first and goal and did a RB dive over the top of the pile and as Ron Davenport was reaching over the GL the ball was stripped out just before it broke the plain of the Goaline.

We ended up winning the game as Marino had a stellar day and Lorenzo Hampton getting his first start made the most of it. He rushed for over 115 Yards including a 55 yard TD run.

Mark ďSuperĒ Duper again hauled in a TD Pass and went well over 100 yards receiving for the 3rd straight week.

The Dolphins are now 2-1

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Man, i remember marino and duper connection on techmo bowl!! It was unstoppable. I could usually even beatmy friends who used bo jackson. I have so many memories of that game. I used to track stats and league results season after season. Im 38 now and still have them. Its weird looking at how the divisions were before expansions and the extra division put in. I forgot how it was untill i saw my sheets. Ill have to post them its pretty cool if u guys like that sorta thing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2019, 03:15 PM   #2170
Banned

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Man, i remember marino and duper connection on techmo bowl!! It was unstoppable. I could usually even beatmy friends who used bo jackson. I have so many memories of that game. I used to track stats and league results season after season. Im 38 now and still have them. Its weird looking at how the divisions were before expansions and the extra division put in. I forgot how it was untill i saw my sheets. Ill have to post them its pretty cool if u guys like that sorta thing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Don't forget Hershal Walker for techmo bowl. He was crazy! Haha
Old 01-12-2019, 04:21 PM   #2171
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

We are streaming Dolphins (8-5) Year 2 Week 15 vs The Jets (3-10) Live now!
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2019, 06:28 PM   #2172
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
We are streaming Dolphins (8-5) Year 2 Week 15 vs The Jets (3-10) Live now!

Enjoyed watching the stream Armor. Didn't get to see the finale. What was the final score?

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 01-12-2019, 06:45 PM   #2173
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by skundy
Enjoyed watching the stream Armor. Didn't get to see the finale. What was the final score?
Whatís up Skundy.

Great to have you. It was a thrilling 23-20 OT win with under 30 seconds left in OT.

The Jetís drove down he field but we held them to a FG. We then had a very nice drive but just came up short inside the 5 yard line and settled for FG to tie at 20-20.

The Jets had 2 time outs and just over 3 minutes left.....and Darnold went deep and Williams came up with a huge pick. We drove down the field....and punched in the winning FG!

The 3-10 Jets gave us a typical tough game.

The Dolphins move to 9-5 and head on the road to the Bengals.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-12-2019, 06:54 PM   #2174
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Whatís up Skundy.

Great to have you. It was a thrilling 23-20 OT win with under 30 seconds left in OT.

The Jetís drove down he field but we held them to a FG. We then had a very nice drive but just came up short inside the 5 yard line and settled for FG to tie at 20-20.

The Jets had 2 time outs and just over 3 minutes left.....and Darnold went deep and Williams came up with a huge pick. We drove down the field....and punched in the winning FG!

The 3-10 Jets gave us a typical tough game.

The Dolphins move to 9-5 and head on the road to the Bengals.

Well damn. I missed a helluva finale it sounds like. Will try to catch the next one as well.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 01-12-2019, 09:12 PM   #2175
Banned

Armor, I am using your purple set for all madden and I am running all over the cpu. Is there any way to make it harder for me to run. I really don't want use house rules on all madden. I tried lowering my run blocking and it did nothing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2019, 08:23 AM   #2176
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Armor, I am using your purple set for all madden and I am running all over the cpu. Is there any way to make it harder for me to run. I really don't want use house rules on all madden. I tried lowering my run blocking and it did nothing.
I have no answer man. You can turn up tackling for the CPU. But there really is no other tools in the tool box for that. And if you canít house rule ďmoneyĒ running plays (because there must be a few that simply shred the CPU apparently that you use) I donít know what to say.

Madden is not in the same class (playing vs the CPU) as The Show, NBA 2K or even the NHL series. It is baffling at this point.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »