Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2019, 05:57 PM   #2193
Rookie

ThePatriotWay's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcavs31x
So I enter the actual number or the number plus or minus the number in parentheses?

I think you can ignore the original set along with its parenthesis and just enter the purple set.

If you enter the original set first and then enter the purple set, you just end up with the purple set so just enter the purple set.

...I think lol.

Yes, it's a little confusing.

So for example, the original set has WR catching at 80 but the purple set has it at 50.

I'm probably wrong. xD

Last edited by ThePatriotWay; 01-20-2019 at 06:03 PM.
Old 01-20-2019, 07:31 PM   #2194
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
So I enter the actual number or the number plus or minus the number in parentheses?
Enter the actual numbers.......and use the Purple set adjustments to version 3.5

I did this because some people love 3.5

Forget the (+/-) adjustments. I just deleted those as I am not asking anymore changes for Madden 19.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 01-20-2019 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-20-2019, 08:59 PM   #2195
Rookie

Gonna play tonight with the sliders. Hoping for a challenge. Guess we will see
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2019, 10:33 PM   #2196
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Gonna play tonight with the sliders. Hoping for a challenge. Guess we will see
Well I don’t design them to be hard. I design them to play a fair simulation style game of football and I have specific house rules and camera views I use.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-20-2019, 10:37 PM   #2197
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

One camera change I did make was switching to using the Zoom camera exclusively on offense now.

It is utterly amazing. I highly recommend it. It really get’s you on the field and feeling like you truly are a QB, RB, WR when the ball is in your hands. They really tweaked it to where now it pans back after the snap so you see the entire field.Plus the incredible beauty of the graphics is on display with the uniforms and equipment.

I highly suggest it.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-20-2019, 11:45 PM   #2198
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Well I don’t design them to be hard. I design them to play a fair simulation style game of football and I have specific house rules and camera views I use.
It was a good challenge though. Lost 31-10 against the chargers. Felt player running was a little to easy. But it was only one game. Might shorten the game a touch too.
Old 01-21-2019, 12:07 AM   #2199
Rookie

ThePatriotWay's Arena

Quote:

Are they great for realistic stats?
Old 01-21-2019, 12:40 AM   #2200
Pro

Quote:
Dolphins fall 31-28 in OT to Raiders Bounced From The Post Season

With under two minutes to go in the first half the Dolphins found themselves down 20-0 in their home Divisional Round playoff game vs the Raiders (who beat the Chargers in the wild and round). AFC Offensive Rookie Of The Year QB Eric Dungey then proceeded to bring his team back along with rookie RB David Montgomery and WR Kenny Stills. 28 unanswered points The Dolphins would reel off to take a 28-20 4th quarter lead. Derrick Carr however would bring his Raiders back and score a TD with under 3 minutes left. They would covert the two point conversion to tie the game up at 28.

Dungey would then lead the Dolphins inside the Raiders 40. With the Raiders clinging to one timeout the Dolphins on a 2nd and 7 would throw a slant pass to WR Kenny Stills who was having brilliant game. Stills would make the catch and turn upfield for a certain first down....as he was being tackled....he would be stripped and fumble the ball. It was devestating. Then in OT the teams would trade punt after punt after punt. In a key sequence the Dolphins would get a huge stop on a 3rd and 7 but a roughing the passer call against RE Robert Quinn would keep the Raiders drive alive and eventually lead to the winning FG.

It was a heartbreaking end to a very good season for the young Dolphins. After going 6-10 in year one, GM Michael Sword would have a brilliant draft netting starters:

RB David Montgomery
C Sam Moustipher
OLB Chase Hancock
OLB Juwan Johnson

And also netting key contributions and great prospects in WR Juwan Johnson (Penn State) and TE Kaden Smith (Stanford).

The Dolphins future looks bright. However more work needs to be done on the OL and secondary.

A full off-season report will be forth coming and the OP will be updated with final standings and post season results as well as the off-season, free agency and the draft.

The Dolphins extended Head Coach Adam Gase to a 3 year contract.

Year 3 is upon us.

That is a tough ending bro Three points of contact Stills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Warriors
Sharks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »