Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2019, 09:21 PM   #2209
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Decided to plug these sliders into my Rams CFM mid-season to face off against the Chiefs in Monday Night Football. I plugged the sliders in exactly as they were written. The only change being 9 minute quarters with no accl. clock.

Hereís what happens in the first half against the Chiefs:

Rams-35
Chiefs-0

Itís been an absolute massacre. Iím not sure if this is a new bug because I havenít played in awhile or if this is a result of the sliders but there were several instances where Mahomes would literally run straight backwards if pressured. This resulted in huge sacks for losses of 10-20 yards.

Offensively I just carved the Chiefs defense up. Gurley could not be tackled and my receivers caught everything I put up.

Defensively I harassed Mahomes all half long. Four first half sacks and one interception.

I will say I really like using the zoom camera and the defensive perspective camera. I was blowing up receivers with Joyner, and i felt like the depth perception was a lot better. I feel like I was always just missing reads using the standard camera and these new angles really helped me see the field more naturally. It really helped my passing game.

So, I dunno if I did something wrong, but I donít think Iíll be sticking with this set. Iíll prolly go back to default All-Pro and stick with the new camera angles and penalty sliders from your set.
nightRAMcometh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 01:34 AM   #2210
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightRAMcometh
Decided to plug these sliders into my Rams CFM mid-season to face off against the Chiefs in Monday Night Football. I plugged the sliders in exactly as they were written. The only change being 9 minute quarters with no accl. clock.

Hereís what happens in the first half against the Chiefs:

Rams-35
Chiefs-0

Itís been an absolute massacre. Iím not sure if this is a new bug because I havenít played in awhile or if this is a result of the sliders but there were several instances where Mahomes would literally run straight backwards if pressured. This resulted in huge sacks for losses of 10-20 yards.

Offensively I just carved the Chiefs defense up. Gurley could not be tackled and my receivers caught everything I put up.

Defensively I harassed Mahomes all half long. Four first half sacks and one interception.

I will say I really like using the zoom camera and the defensive perspective camera. I was blowing up receivers with Joyner, and i felt like the depth perception was a lot better. I feel like I was always just missing reads using the standard camera and these new angles really helped me see the field more naturally. It really helped my passing game.

So, I dunno if I did something wrong, but I donít think Iíll be sticking with this set. Iíll prolly go back to default All-Pro and stick with the new camera angles and penalty sliders from your set.
There are QB edits that you can apply that help prevent the QB from running backwards. I have had tremendous success with these sliders. I have tried Matt's and Josh's sliders and they are good but I like Armors the best because they provide realism. You have penalties which can make a drive or kill a drive. Also, you have to call your own plays because its a lot more challenging. Don't use suggestion plays because thats crap. When you call your own plays and score its more rewarding. Thanks Armor for all your hard work. If you have a paypal account I would compensate you for all your hard work. I finally enjoy playing madden again. Also, if they screw up madden 20 and I can always come back and play 19.
giants76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 02:21 AM   #2211
Nza
MVP
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jan 2004
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightRAMcometh
Decided to plug these sliders into my Rams CFM mid-season to face off against the Chiefs in Monday Night Football. I plugged the sliders in exactly as they were written. The only change being 9 minute quarters with no accl. clock.

Hereís what happens in the first half against the Chiefs:

Rams-35
Chiefs-0

Itís been an absolute massacre. Iím not sure if this is a new bug because I havenít played in awhile or if this is a result of the sliders but there were several instances where Mahomes would literally run straight backwards if pressured. This resulted in huge sacks for losses of 10-20 yards.

Offensively I just carved the Chiefs defense up. Gurley could not be tackled and my receivers caught everything I put up.

Defensively I harassed Mahomes all half long. Four first half sacks and one interception.

I will say I really like using the zoom camera and the defensive perspective camera. I was blowing up receivers with Joyner, and i felt like the depth perception was a lot better. I feel like I was always just missing reads using the standard camera and these new angles really helped me see the field more naturally. It really helped my passing game.

So, I dunno if I did something wrong, but I donít think Iíll be sticking with this set. Iíll prolly go back to default All-Pro and stick with the new camera angles and penalty sliders from your set.
I'm in season 4 of a Raiders CFM and I've had maybe one good game out of Mahomes when playing against the Chiefs despite being 96 OVR. He usually plays horrible throwing 2+ picks, once even 6. No idea why but he just seems horrible as a CPU QB.

I'm using these sliders for this CFM, although I don't think it's slider related.
Nza is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2019, 10:47 AM   #2212
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
I'm in season 4 of a Raiders CFM and I've had maybe one good game out of Mahomes when playing against the Chiefs despite being 96 OVR. He usually plays horrible throwing 2+ picks, once even 6. No idea why but he just seems horrible as a CPU QB.

I'm using these sliders for this CFM, although I don't think it's slider related.

I think some QBs play style doesn't work well for madden, haven't played much against mahomes but its the same everytime i play rodgers, he'll throw 2-3 picks and just look horrible no matter what sliders I use.
webbjay82 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 04:06 PM   #2213
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Has anyone has success with a higher injury slider? Id like to go up close to 50.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Operation Sports mobile app
metaldan1991 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 04:53 PM   #2214
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Has anyone had to lower cpu run blocking because the cpu is running too well? My defense sucks and I'm giving up massive yardage.
metaldan1991 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 11:54 AM   #2215
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Can we use a range of speed thresholds or is 50 the end all be all? Interested in what you guys are doing.
FlaccoNumba5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2019, 03:35 PM   #2216
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Has anyone had to lower cpu run blocking because the cpu is running too well? My defense sucks and I'm giving up massive yardage.
I use the 4-4 against the run and its pretty solid against the run. The 3-4 is garbage. I don't know about the 4-3. I guess the 4-3 would be better than the 3-4 because of the four defensive lineman. The cpu run block is at 53.
giants76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:30 PM.

Top -