Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-10-2018, 03:50 PM   #217
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK2
Hey armor have you tested on slow game speed or do you think normal is the way to go just wondering thanks?
Normal is the best way to go IMO. That is the speed they optimize it too IMO.
Madden 21 (Fins YR3 1-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-10-2018, 03:59 PM   #218
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

The fatigue slider is definitely causing the injuries. I've tried a couple games with Matt10s sliders and with his fatigue at 50 and injuries at 20, the injuries are normal.
Old 08-10-2018, 04:13 PM   #219
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am the messenger
The fatigue slider is definitely causing the injuries. I've tried a couple games with Matt10s sliders and with his fatigue at 50 and injuries at 20, the injuries are normal.
I dont know about that I just played a game with fatigue on default and injures on 30 and still had a lot of injuries.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-10-2018, 04:19 PM   #220
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
I dont know about that I just played a game with fatigue on default and injures on 30 and still had a lot of injuries.

Sorry. Matt10s fatigue is at 49 with injuries at 20. Try that. Had one injury on my team in the first half and it was a minor injury.
Old 08-10-2018, 04:33 PM   #221
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am the messenger
Sorry. Matt10s fatigue is at 49 with injuries at 20. Try that. Had one injury on my team in the first half and it was a minor injury.
The only thing I dont like about having fatigue low is no one gets tired. You can run the ball 5 times in a row with a guy and he just starts to get tired.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 04:37 PM   #222
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
The only thing I dont like about having fatigue low is no one gets tired. You can run the ball 5 times in a row with a guy and he just starts to get tired.

This is the problem. I'm trying auto-subs but I'm not sure yet. Best move might be to have fatigue at 65 and injuries at like 5 or 10.
Old 08-10-2018, 04:46 PM   #223
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Normal is the best way to go IMO. That is the speed they optimize it too IMO.
Oh ok awesome thanks
Old 08-10-2018, 05:14 PM   #224
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Hey A&S, just played a game with your settings in the OP...15min and 25 second runoff however.

I enjoyed it! Felt passing was too easy at times, but in saying that I did throw a few dumb INT's.

It was pretty close throughout, we took a 21-18 lead with 3 minutes left in the game thanks to a Jake Elliott 55 yard FG...but left too much time for Brady to drive the field and he did just that...Burkhead running it in from 5 yards with 9 seconds left.

I wasn't exactly calling my own plays...I was simply selecting whatever play was in the middle of the play call screen each time for fear of going to the same play too often but I guess doing this resulted in much more pass attempts so I may start choosing my own plays moving forward.

Here's the numbers

Philadelphia 21
New England 25

PASSING
C. Wentz: 35/57, 445 yards, 1TD 5INT (Threw some DUMB stuff, and it's nice to see that I got punished for it)
T. Brady: 27/39, 351 yards, 1 TD 3INT

I fed Mike Wallace & Zach Ertz like you wouldn't believe...
Wallace 13 catches for 227 yards
Ertz 13 catches for 108 yards and a touchdown

Rest of the receivers on both sides had 6 catches or less.

TEAM STATS
Total Offense: PHI 468, NE 416
Rushing Yards: PHI 68, NE 114

Passing Yards: PHI 400, NE 302

1st Downs: PHI 26, NE 18

Turnovers: PHI 6, NE 5

3rd %: PHI 4-13 30%, NE 9-15 60%

4th %: PHI 3-4 75%, NE 1-1 100%

Penalties: PHI 0/0, NE 4/37
TOP: PHI 36:55, NE 23:05

Total Plays: 141

I know you are making some tweaks and will wait on those before starting my CFM but from what I found I probably would say 15min/20 runoff is the best setting for 15min qtrs...I feel like 141 is a tad too many plays...NFL average is 130. Patriots were snapping the ball quick enough to say that with runoff at 20 they'll still be able to adjust formation at the LOS.

Overall though I did enjoy the game. I've had a hard time in the past trying to find a slider set that is challenging offensively. Back on M25 I created a slider set here with the pass accuracy at 4 LOL...so the harder it is the more I enjoy it.

As a base set I think you've done a great job man. With some slight tweaks like you mentioned I think this could be a terrific game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »