Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 03-20-2019, 07:29 PM   #2265
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

A few questions regarding these sliders and franchise mode in general.

1) are you seeing a decent amount of penalties?

2) with fatigue at 55 are you seeing players subbing out at a decent rate?

3) I simmed my first season and was concerned about 2 things. The first being ,how do you see the players that retired and if any of your players retire does the game notify you? Also, how do you see all the coaching changes?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2019, 07:46 PM   #2266
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
A few questions regarding these sliders and franchise mode in general.

1) are you seeing a decent amount of penalties?

2) with fatigue at 55 are you seeing players subbing out at a decent rate?

3) I simmed my first season and was concerned about 2 things. The first being ,how do you see the players that retired and if any of your players retire does the game notify you? Also, how do you see all the coaching changes?

When you first advance to the offseason go to the transactions page and toggle retired players and coaches also you will see fired coaches. Their is no notifications.

Yes I see penalties.

You need to handle subs via formation subs and package subs. Donít bother turning up fatigue it will unbalance the game.

Auto subs are useless.

Have fun. There are no perfect sliders because this game has imperfections. Accept that it is not a true simulation and just a video game and your enjoyment level will go very high.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 03-20-2019, 08:44 PM   #2267
Pro

sabres32's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
When you first advance to the offseason go to the transactions page and toggle retired players and coaches also you will see fired coaches. Their is no notifications.

Yes I see penalties.

You need to handle subs via formation subs and package subs. Donít bother turning up fatigue it will unbalance the game.

Auto subs are useless.

Have fun. There are no perfect sliders because this game has imperfections. Accept that it is not a true simulation and just a video game and your enjoyment level will go very high.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports

Iíve definitely learned to accept that the game will never be like real life. During actual gameplay I realize this as well and basically only penalties throw off a ďfullĒ experience. As far as the subs go, I can handle the CPU not making subs during the game and I now realize I have to utilize my own formation subs. The only change I need to make for the CPU is editing their formation subs for the running backs, as Iíve done in previous Maddens. As for the ďoff the fieldĒ part of the game, Iím so used to the CPU drafting and signing FAís that donít make sense but it has seemed to improve. Iím sure everyone who plays franchise mode realizes that so much more can be added to the mode to make it better, but for now Iím content with it. I always wondered if EA would ever consider making 2 separate versions of Madden. 1 version that has your online play, MUT, etc. and another version that is specifically created just for franchise mode, that being both online and offline.

Old 03-24-2019, 02:38 AM   #2268
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
Iíve definitely learned to accept that the game will never be like real life. During actual gameplay I realize this as well and basically only penalties throw off a ďfullĒ experience. As far as the subs go, I can handle the CPU not making subs during the game and I now realize I have to utilize my own formation subs. The only change I need to make for the CPU is editing their formation subs for the running backs, as Iíve done in previous Maddens. As for the ďoff the fieldĒ part of the game, Iím so used to the CPU drafting and signing FAís that donít make sense but it has seemed to improve. Iím sure everyone who plays franchise mode realizes that so much more can be added to the mode to make it better, but for now Iím content with it. I always wondered if EA would ever consider making 2 separate versions of Madden. 1 version that has your online play, MUT, etc. and another version that is specifically created just for franchise mode, that being both online and offline.

You'll enjoy the game much more if you try to get close to Madden sim statistics over real life statistics. I also don't care too much about realistic penalties. I have DPI almost at 0 as it causes the defense to actually play tight coverage. My only gripe is limiting TFL plays. I've been lowering the tackle slider game by game and tackling feels much more fluid instead of triggered animations it's just 80% physics engine getting pushed and off balance then hit again or something.

As far as CPU non sense, I do manual trades based off of real life trades as well as some trade rumors. In my CFM I traded Odell to the Browns for 2 1st round picks so he could play with Landry.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:19 AM   #2269
Pro

sabres32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP5594
You'll enjoy the game much more if you try to get close to Madden sim statistics over real life statistics. I also don't care too much about realistic penalties. I have DPI almost at 0 as it causes the defense to actually play tight coverage. My only gripe is limiting TFL plays. I've been lowering the tackle slider game by game and tackling feels much more fluid instead of triggered animations it's just 80% physics engine getting pushed and off balance then hit again or something.

As far as CPU non sense, I do manual trades based off of real life trades as well as some trade rumors. In my CFM I traded Odell to the Browns for 2 1st round picks so he could play with Landry.

I just restarted my franchise. Simmed the first season. Only thing I did to spice it up a bit was take control of a the first 10 picks of the draft. Basically whatever team was up to draft next I would create a new character and make the pick for them. It actually was really interesting I must say. I play with the Bills and this was a tough thing to do but in my franchise Tom Brady just retired. The Patriots had the 21st pick and I was ready to make the 4th overall pick with the Vikings. After looking through the Vikings roster I decided this would be a good chance for them to trade down so I made a trade with the Pats so they could move up to 4 and pick their new QB. Of course the QB I chose for them was an 80 overall with superstar development.

I had fun making ďsmartĒ moves for teams in the top 10 and I wouldíve kept on going but for all 31 other teams the scouting is completely blank. Sure I couldíve referred back to my own scouting but it started taking to long. I wanted to do 32 team control so bad and I wish there was just a main page you could control all teams without having to switch characters to control another team.

I tried creating a character for a different team and I switched all team activities to AUTO except for resigning players but when you ďretireĒ the character the settings donít save. I set up a 32 team control and kept all characters active but for some reason the ďCPUĒ teams werenít signing free agents DURING the season or making any trades. I couldnít figure it out so I said forget it. I was going to just take control of teams to take control of resigning their players but when you simulate from week 2 to week 3 they already sign most of their big names on their rosters.

Anyways Iím content with how the off-season went and Iíll find ways to spice it up some more but now Iím ready to just play the game with these sliders.

Old 04-08-2019, 03:10 PM   #2270
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

I've been super quite this year on the gameplay slider front mainly because I've been doing so many side Madden projects for the PC version that I haven't been playing much. I know it sounds dumb but when I get ideas to improve things I get locked in lol.

Anyways I am still playing my yearly CFM with my cousin and after getting through 4 season so far (we play strictly PTM mode) things were feeling a little stale. I've had JoshC's sliders locked in from the get go and while they have played great for the most part certain things were just bugging me. So I jumped over here to my other top slider guru. What can I say. Fantastic job A&S. I've only played two games (I know low sample size) but those little areas that were bugging felt way different and I was loving it. Thanks again for all you do with this game brother.
Old 04-29-2019, 10:20 PM   #2271
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

ok so first and for most i want to thank all creators of these files whether that be a roster file or draft class. special shot out to Iteachpercussion for his outstanding roster i used as to start this collection off.

so the background, my plan in june is to turn off my psn account for good, i have been with them a pretty good while, but this online gaming just is not for me anymore. i'm also saving up for a new computer.

i've always been more of an offline gamer and with so many guys here creating these classics im truly grateful for you guys very hard time and effort you put into these rosters.

so being that my psn would be turned off, i got to thinking about the rosters and how would i be able to still downloa them, so ive been quietly putting together seasons and backing up roster sets left n right. I even purchased a second controller to be able to name all the coaches and select uniforms and playbooks in cfm, since you cant with one controller and have it set.

so as i said im not claiming any of this to be my work, it is the work of the community, i also dont plan on purchasing madden 20. im going to sit things on out awhile on most games and just play what i have.

so for Madden 19 the following can be done.

1985 Base Roster - Iteachpercussion - creator - Thank you brotha!

Draft Class'es

1986 - Armor&Sword & Iteachpercussion - Thank You

1987 - DarthMikeTrip

1988 - DarthMikeTrip

1989 & 1990 - Xx-THE_GK1NG-xX

1991 & 1992 - DarthMikeTrip

1993 & 1994 - mwt197444

1995 - z_DarkSeid

1996 - SmsFox95

1997 - 2001 - moneybaaagz

Now at this point in the season you would have to either stop ya franchise there, or continue with your own 2002 class you have, or do the approach i did.

I chose to stop and start back up with a roster created by - FlyingNinja241 - who did and outstanding job.

he created 2 draft classes that fits his roster, which are... 2003 & 2004. his roster and classes can be found under that id.

now at that point, i chose to start up another Roster which would be 2005.

this is another outstanding roster created by... BigChimney from there i started right back up with the following classes.

2006 - chalwa66

2007 - The Rossary

2008 - 2015 - chalwa66

now at this point this is where i chose to stop my franhise set up but i also want to give a huge shoutout to... Ryanbruh1411

he has single handily made an already 2019 outstanding roster with the new 2019 draft class just just took place up until the second round. plus all AAF players as well. this is the roster i will be using for my current franchise, i dont know if he plans to up date all 7 rounds but he does have all roster trades, signings, retire's etc up to date as of 4/29. ratings are outstanding as well.

the draft classes i plan to use with his roster i found were...

Thomas Draft 2020 - 2023 - tom28germany

from there i figured id start with my fictional sets which are...

Cormdraft 1 - 3 - guitaroggy

Fictionalyear 1 & 2 - dont know the id but its up there look under draft classes.

if your looking for a very fun great teams set that is rated very well you can download....GREATTEAMS - mwvincent

next to asantead22 roster that i had the pleasure of working with, this set is really fun and will be a blast to play with.

and thats it guys, so i just wanted to say a huge thank you if your here at OS or if some of you guys know these names send a shout out to them they all deserve a big round for there hard work and dedication in trying to make a game that is pretty good into a better experience for the long haul.

ive done this as well for 2k19 and mlb the show. so another huge shout out to all of you guys there as well, all of these seasons will be played on my twitch channel when i'm able to.

so thx again and God Bless everyone.

Storm.

edit

Armor thank you and Josh for your slider gems in madden and the show!

Last edited by StormsWarning; 04-29-2019 at 11:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2019, 08:48 AM   #2272
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I DL all the draft classes above as well as the 2002 and 2005 roster.

Needless to say I will be playing Madden 19 again with this 1985-2005 dynasty.

I am in total baseball mode playing MLB The Show 19 and I do not see myself playing any other sports game for a long time.....but when I get the football itch over the summer I will return to Madden 19 and play my 1985 Dolphins which is in year 1 and simply use draft classes 87-01

Then start a new franchise using the 2002 roster and use draft classes 03-15

It is really a fantastic chance to rewrite NFL history.

Sliders are final BTW and I am very happy with M19’s gameplay now that all the patches are done. I am not going to go through this again with M20.

Lesson learned.

I see the news and features and all that hype for 20......I am simply staying away this time around for release. I am too tired of battling bugs and patches.

I rather wait till 2020 after the Super Bowl and see if the game is stable, fully patched and all the new franchise features are great. Then I can get it really cheap and not get aggravated.

In the meantime enjoy Madden 19. And I hope those that are playing MLB The Show 19 are having as much fun as I am. It is the best console sports game without question.
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »