Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-10-2018, 05:15 PM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

I have been trying the slider set and my guards still get drove back into my HB on every stretch play, the center does the stutter thing every other play, and Derrick is still getting trucked by corners. Is there ANY way to fix any of these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 05:17 PM   #226
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Vince is helping me test injuries and fatigue as well as simulated injuries.

We will get it right. We gotta find the right combo of a realistic in game injury setting coupled with a higher than default fatigue setting.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-10-2018, 05:35 PM   #227
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

I have turned up CPU pass coverage and pass defense reaction time by 10. I have lowered HUM QB accuracy by 10.

Your sliders seem to be the best set for the run game which everyone is really struggling with right now. All-Madden CPU running looks broke as it makes the CPU take less direct routes which leads to too many TFL. But All-Pro passing defense is really bad. This was my problem in finding a good set last year too. Whenever I tried All-Madden the defense was too perfect, but All-Pro was so easy. Going to try and get a good balance here by really toughening up the CPU pass defense and lowering the human accuracy and catching.
Old 08-10-2018, 05:59 PM   #228
Rookie

Currently 3-1 with the Jets. Each game has been decided by one score which is amazing. The only issue is that I'm completely shutting down the CPU run game, and Darnold is throwing it all over the field. He's leading the league in pass yards after 4 weeks and is on a historic pace. I'm going to try out the tweaks that were posted above in my week 5 game against Denver. Awesome stuff so far Armor, looking forward to 1.2 and 1.5. Your work is very much appreciated.
Old 08-10-2018, 06:21 PM   #229
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Atticus
Currently 3-1 with the Jets. Each game has been decided by one score which is amazing. The only issue is that I'm completely shutting down the CPU run game, and Darnold is throwing it all over the field. He's leading the league in pass yards after 4 weeks and is on a historic pace. I'm going to try out the tweaks that were posted above in my week 5 game against Denver. Awesome stuff so far Armor, looking forward to 1.2 and 1.5. Your work is very much appreciated.
Im Bengals at Colts right now. Just started the 4th quarter. Dalton is 15-25 for 191 yards, 1 TD, and 2 INT. The two interceptions were definitely me making risky throws, but it was due to everyone being covered. I've been sacked twice, both pretty much coverage sacks. My team has just 1 drop despite me turning down WR catching by 10 I believe.

The main thing is the CPU really covering the field well. They dont lose their guys crossing the field. With the OP sliders, I felt like I could just wait a lot of times and my players would get open just after crossing the middle of the field. There was a lot of 1 on 1s on the OP sliders too where I could hit my WR for a streak over the top easily. A lot of big plays. But I'm not seeing at all now. A 28 and 24 yarder are my tops with everything else under 20.

My passing stats with Dalton look bad right now, but its Dalton who is pretty average and definitely not the flashiest passer... and I need to adjust more to taking what the defense gives me in tighter coverage. The beginning of the game it was more of a case of I didnt know what to expect. I think next game I would probably have 1 less interception and a bit higher of a completion percentage but not by much.

Oh yeah, score is 19-16 Bengals right now. 8 minute quarters with no run off. Fatigue at 65 and injuries at 10. Only 2 injuries in the game so far. 1 for me that was minor, 1 for the Colts center that pushed him out of the game with a bruised sternum. Thinking about turning up fatigue next game to 75 and lowering injuries to 5 and going from there. The only thing killing the realism for me in this particular game is the lack of halfback rotations. Overall though, it's been the most fulfilling game today.
Old 08-10-2018, 06:56 PM   #230
Rookie

Game just ended.

Bengals 26 - Colts 16

Dalton - 16/28, 208 yds, 1 TD, 3 INT, 7.4 AVG

Luck - 21-40, 258 yds, 1 TD, 3 INT, 6.4 AVG

Mixon - 25 ATT, 179 YDS, 1 TD, 7.1 AVG

Mack - 17 ATT, 76 YDS, 4.4 AVG

1 Forced Fumble each team, defense recovered.

No safetys, no blocked kicks or punts, no defensive touchdowns.

Mixon was really around 24 attempts for 85 yards. We were up 19-16 in the fourth after an interception and on our own 5 yard line. First play of the drive, mixon bounced to the left and 95 yards later it was a touchdown.

I may loosen the coverage a little bit as it was hard to even find AJ Green open at all. Just 2 catches for 39 yards. John Ross led my team with receptions with 4 for 54 yards, most of which were slants and crossing routes he got open on after crossing the middle of the field. I think with looser coverage just slightly, and less pass blocking, I'll get guys like Green open but will have to make the read fast similar to the NFL where you only have a couple of seconds. I think all of the times I was sacked was which was 3 times were all coverage sacks meaning everyone was covered and i held the ball for like 4 seconds waiting for someone to get open and got sacked. If I loosen the coverage slightly and lower pass blocking, maybe 1 or 2 of those is a straight pressure sack instead.

I'll be doing some testing next by lowering injuries to 5 and upping fatigue to 75. My current changes from Armors set are...

Human
QB ACCURACY - 40
WR CATCHING - 65

CPU
PASS DEFENSE REACTION TIME - 60
PASS COVERAGE - 60
Old 08-10-2018, 07:03 PM   #231
Rookie

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

Finally have game in hand.............now to get it installed and join the festivities!!!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 07:26 PM   #232
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

After playing all day today I prefer 10min with no run off. I've played multiple games both ways 15 min with run off and I feel like the QBs try more hard counts at the line and dont seem to rush as much.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »