Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2018, 12:48 PM   #369
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmart14
The sliders are great but outside zone runs and stretches are completely useless. Especially when the center does that stupid stutter animation and doesn’t block anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not true. Some of my best runs come on zone plays

How good is your OL and follow blocks before hitting turbo
Old 08-12-2018, 12:49 PM   #370
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

I bet the center has HIGH MOTOR turned ON in the Play Traits screen in the edit page. Turn it OFF and see if the goofiness stops.

As Millticket and Trojan Man have said, the High Motor can cause wonky stuff like this. High motor guys are only worried about contact. If you take High Motor Off for running backs or return men, they play like their ratings. High Motor On for backs is like the Trent Richardson trait. They get bogged down and have no vision to hit the hole. 0 tackle helps this naturally, compared to turning off traits and messing with ratings. If 0 is too low, work your way up by 5.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:51 PM   #371
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketballGHS
Not true. Some of my best runs come on zone plays

How good is your OL and follow blocks before hitting turbo

It is the titans oline but with bitonio as left guard. The guard always gets driven back into the running lane no matter who it is. And the rest of the time the center repeatedly does the snapping animation completely missing his assignment. I also don’t use turbo until in or through the hole

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 01:03 PM   #372
Rookie

Anyone else have a problem with just running backs getting injured? I've played 5 games, there have been about 20 injuries (differing severities) but probably 15 of them were running back injuries. Seems there's something buggy with the injury system in that players who have the ball in their hands account for 90% of injuries.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:04 PM   #373
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

with editing RB spin and jukes to 75 if they are above, does that affect them during sim for the remainder of the season? Should i jot down the original ratings and adjust after the game?
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918
Old 08-12-2018, 01:06 PM   #374
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Apparently it’s impossible to complete a deep pass even when your receiver has a step or two on the DB.

Wentz should be able to make those throws but there’s either something wrong with the ball trajectory or it’s due to the fact that wide receivers make no effort to make a play for deep balls.

This is a really big part of football and I don’t see how it made it through testing.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:06 PM   #375
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10

Dove into your sliders head first, since you have a great reputation. I'm not a Madden pro, haven't played since Madden 17. I'll give you the highlights below, and then impressions.

I edited the juke/spin edits for the first game versus the Jets. I won 28-3, they didn't really give me much of a challenge besides me throwing three interceptions. This was me not realizing that the DB's this year for the CPU are actually GOOD (a good surprise)

I had 134 rushing with Gordon, most of it coming in the 2nd half while I bled the clock already up 14-0 at halftime.

Defensively, I shut their running game and passing game down. They couldn't do anything against me consistently. Melvin Ingram had 2 sacks, Joey Bosa had 1.

The second game, I didn't edit the running backs, just to see how they would look.

This time I played Houston, a much tougher opponent than the Jets. I had to come from behind to win in the 4th quarter 26-20. It was a lot of fun, and it was back and forth. Watson threw for over 300 yards, whereas Sam Darnold only had 189.

J.J. Watt and Clowney sacked me [combined] 6 times. My receivers weren't running wide open all game long like they were against the Jets either.

They didn't do anything on the ground against me. Watson had a rushing touchdown on an RPO, but their RB for the most part (outside of two 7-10 yard runs) was ineffective.

Another 100+ yard game for Gordon, with a lot of it coming from a 50+ yard run in the first quarter. Outside of that long run, and a few 5-6 yarders, I really had to earn the rest of my yards.

Joey Bosa had 9 tackles and 6 sacks. I have no idea what their RT is rated, but Bosa was living in the back field and I don't control the DL. I'm always the MLB. Small sample size (two games), but his 1 sack in the first game was a coverage sack. This game, he was down right destroying his blocker.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 01:13 PM   #376
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmart14
The sliders are great but outside zone runs and stretches are completely useless. Especially when the center does that stupid stutter animation and doesn’t block anyone

Spent some time in the trainer and practice mode working on run skills. Make sure to use a team with a great oline and you see the difference. There is an adjustment period but from my experience it grows on you.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »