Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2018, 07:55 PM   #425
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Tested it out on 15 seconds. Really tested the cpu every series with blitzes and different audibles and have found the cpu making a variety of adjustments even saw some play flipping. Doesn't matter at all what clock settings you use. Haven't decided yet but looking at sim results plays are around 130 plays including special teams so my goal is to try and match that for stat purposes hopefully somewhere in the 15-20 second range.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
This is the first year that 15 minute quarters are possible. They should have put this on the back of the box as a major feature.

When 19 came out, i started with 9 minutes, figured i’d Settle for that, but heard word that 15 looked doable and it is.

If the qbs audible with it at 15, that’s even better.

In past years, 9 minutes was the best method. Armor and Swords is right on the money. Crazy we got to convince people that it’s okay to play on 15 minute quarters. Just goes to show that EA really stepped it up this year. Last year was a step up as well. Finally seems like things are going in the right direction.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 07:57 PM   #426
Pro

mathey270's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Tested it out on 15 seconds. Really tested the cpu every series with blitzes and different audibles and have found the cpu making a variety of adjustments even saw some play flipping. Doesn't matter at all what clock settings you use. Haven't decided yet but looking at sim results plays are around 130 plays including special teams so my goal is to try and match that for stat purposes hopefully somewhere in the 15-20 second range.

Lets us know what ur settings u think will be best for accurate play amount. I know i would greatly appreciate it.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2018, 08:23 PM   #427
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
This is the first year that 15 minute quarters are possible. They should have put this on the back of the box as a major feature.

When 19 came out, i started with 9 minutes, figured i’d Settle for that, but heard word that 15 looked doable and it is.

If the qbs audible with it at 15, that’s even better.

In past years, 9 minutes was the best method. Armor and Swords is right on the money. Crazy we got to convince people that it’s okay to play on 15 minute quarters. Just goes to show that EA really stepped it up this year. Last year was a step up as well. Finally seems like things are going in the right direction.
Absolutely. I knew it had improved but didn't realize how good. I threw a lot of things at Derek Carr and he got out of most of the plays I thought the cpu would struggle with. Even some nice rollouts to escape pressure completing passes. Raiders owned me for most of the game. Still would like to see some quicker decision making to cut down on the sacks but overall its looking good. Loving this game more and more.

Old 08-12-2018, 08:31 PM   #428
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Lets us know what ur settings u think will be best for accurate play amount. I know i would greatly appreciate it.

Will do as I put in some games starting at 15 seconds. Waiting on a better roster update before I start my franchise. Still some guys that need ratings and photos updated. Paxton Lynch needs a severe drop after what I saw last night. Too bad there's not a trait for the yips lol.

Old 08-12-2018, 08:34 PM   #429
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Will do as I put in some games starting at 15 seconds. Waiting on a better roster update before I start my franchise. Still some guys that need ratings and photos updated. Paxton Lynch needs a severe drop after what I saw last night. Too bad there's not a trait for the yips lol.

Sounds good thank you. I was getting to many plays at 18 sec run off so I think 15 maybe the sweet spot...i am also waiting til the week 1 roster or Jerwoods, I like having real life 53, injuries and depth charts.

Old 08-12-2018, 09:04 PM   #430
Rookie

PanthersFan2000's Arena

THERE IS NO BETTER SLIDER THAN YOURS NOT EVEN THE ONES I MADE.
sorry caps.. this is a long detailed thread you made took me awhile to read maybe because I'm a slow reader..
Old 08-12-2018, 09:32 PM   #431
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

I been having success with 9 min and no Accel clock
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 09:35 PM   #432
Rookie

OVR: 1

Going to test a game in my Lions (ALL TEAM CONTROL) CFM. Changes I'm trying:

Human
Pass Defense Reaction +7
Pass Coverage +7

CPU
Pass Accuracy +5
Pass Blocking -5

Just a theory but going to see if this will make the QB take less coverage sacks by throwing to more covered receivers. Also hoping it allows for user lineman to get off the blocker faster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »