Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2018, 10:20 PM   #433
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Silly question, but has anyone tested the 15 minute, 20 sec acceleration clock with supersim? I am terrible at defense, and strictly play offense. I am at work and cant test. Looking for around 60 plays on both sides, give or take.
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 08-12-2018, 10:21 PM   #434
Rookie

steelersd26's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Armor, are you at that point where you're "locked in" with the sliders and ready to start your franchise? This is usually the point that I wait for you to reach before starting my own franchise.
NBA: New York Knicks
NCAA: Tennessee Volunteers

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/steelersd26

Follow my NCAA Football 22 Dynasty Here!
Old 08-12-2018, 10:23 PM   #435
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm just gonna stick with the OP sliders and user the DT or someone else.

I didnt check beforehand and the Patriots had 3 RBs injured and were trotting out a DT and a LB as a running back in certain formations lol. That 55 injury for the sim hit them big time. They lost like 8 players. Think I will stick with 50 injury for sim.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 10:31 PM   #436
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersd26
Armor, are you at that point where you're "locked in" with the sliders and ready to start your franchise? This is usually the point that I wait for you to reach before starting my own franchise.
He started his Dolphins franchise last night.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:35 PM   #437
Rookie

Sorry for the triple post, but I just saw another thread where people are having trouble with the user pass rush but it was suggested that you need to let go of the sprint when performing moves to get around the linemen, similar to running the ball.
Old 08-13-2018, 09:00 AM   #438
Banned

TheGr8Drake28's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am the messenger
Sorry for the triple post, but I just saw another thread where people are having trouble with the user pass rush but it was suggested that you need to let go of the sprint when performing moves to get around the linemen, similar to running the ball.
I figured that out like 3 games into my CFM. I have no problem rushing the passer and getting sacks now.
Old 08-13-2018, 09:27 AM   #439
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8Drake28
I figured that out like 3 games into my CFM. I have no problem rushing the passer and getting sacks now.
Yeah. My only problem now is the CPU taking too many coverage sacks. My last Lions game against the 49ers I got two safeties and I know the second one was because Garopolo took 2 long coverage sacks. But I dont remember in other games if the CPU QB was just taking coverage sacks. I did play the Pats yesterday and i dont remember Brady holding onto the ball too long.

Could just be a traits issue like last year.
Old 08-13-2018, 10:03 AM   #440
Rookie

I was ready to sell this after about 5 minutes out of the box. However, as usual, Armor's sliders save the day. Really feel like these have opened up the passing game and mistakes are due to user error now, when they felt unbalanced before. I am also seeing good results with the running game on both sides, especially CPU, which I'm surprised by. I haven't extensively tested these yet, never enough time for playing games! Overall, great work and am interested to see these get locked in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »