Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2018, 10:12 AM   #441
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

I Love this game!

Armor Fantastic job my man! I think this is the Best Madden ever atm. Between player ratings and the the cpu trying to actually win, I'm loving it. Already getting hyped to play tonight after work.

I'm currently 2-4 in my Cowboys Franchise due to injuries and a terrible pass defense. I get Zeke back next game so I'm hoping to salvage the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 10:44 AM   #442
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef407
I was ready to sell this after about 5 minutes out of the box. However, as usual, Armor's sliders save the day. Really feel like these have opened up the passing game and mistakes are due to user error now, when they felt unbalanced before. I am also seeing good results with the running game on both sides, especially CPU, which I'm surprised by. I haven't extensively tested these yet, never enough time for playing games! Overall, great work and am interested to see these get locked in.
We are locked into version 1.5 n the OP.

Also to update you all on more more trait adjustment.

RB’s turn off the “High Motor” trait.

So to summarize RB edits for your weekly opponent:

Simply to to the roster screen in CFM and then L2 and cycle to your opponent that week and do the following edits to every RB on their roster:

Traits:

Brace for "All Hits”
High Motor “Off”

Ratings Edits”

Spin move - no higher than 75
Juke Move - no higher than 75

Make sure the RB you want #1 on your opponents depth chart stays rated higher than the rest. Really easy to do that. Just increase their stiff arm a few more clicks. Very easy...very quick and the CPU RB is really much better with these edits.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO EDIT THEM BACK. SIM STATS LOOK GREAT THE REST OF THE SEASON FOR THOSE RB's

Once EA drops a patch addressing it (if they do) we will test with no edits and let you all know if we need to continue with them or not....but I got to tell you...they over rate those things far too high IMO anyway and it causes the Cpu to over compensate with spins and jukes.

Just watch my week one game vs the Titans and you will still see the RB’s use some moves....just not all the time. They are hitting the hole and one cutting and trucking (Henry killed me last night).

Have fun guys. Week 2 vs The Jets will be coming up shortly. I am laid out with a bad back.....yep threw the back out from sitting on the floor for 8-10 hours straight (for three days) testing sliders LMFAO.....god man. I am getting old.

On the bright side.....get to play some Madden today (as well as The Show 18). LOL.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-13-2018 at 10:47 AM.
Old 08-13-2018, 10:51 AM   #443
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Armor,

Thank you for this explanation about running back edits and I hope you get to feeling better and don’t throw out your thumbs! 😂
Old 08-13-2018, 10:54 AM   #444
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

What does turning off high motor do?
Old 08-13-2018, 11:03 AM   #445
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
What does turning off high motor do?
Calms them down. They get more patient and hit the hole better.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 11:20 AM   #446
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

One thing I would say about editing traits. I feel it's best to write the changes down and change back to default as it rearranges the depth chart and a players overall, no?

I agree about overrating those moves. Guys get the ball and start juking and spinning right away. About to play Seattle in Week 3 with the edits.
Old 08-13-2018, 11:28 AM   #447
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23

Had another great game last night vs the Panthers. Lost 20-19 on a last second FG. If I didn’t botch and I’ll advised goal line fade in the 3rd quarter which was almost returned for 6 we likely would have won the game. Luckily my only interception in the last two games. Sadly, we fall to 6-7, if we had won we would have only been a half game back to the Steeler (tie) who we have beat twice. However, two teams are tied at 6-6-1 for the last wildcard spot so we’re not out of the race yet.

Thanks for all the work on this Armor. Heal that back up, your got to get off that floor and move around sometimes!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
2017: 93-69 - Swept by Red Sox in World Series
2018: 100-62 - Swept by Dodgers in NLCS
2019: 14-11
Old 08-13-2018, 11:28 AM   #448
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
We are locked into version 1.5 n the OP.

Also to update you all on more more trait adjustment.

RB’s turn off the “High Motor” trait.

So to summarize RB edits for your weekly opponent:

Simply to to the roster screen in CFM and then L2 and cycle to your opponent that week and do the following edits to every RB on their roster:

Traits:

Brace for "All Hits”
High Motor “Off”

Ratings Edits”

Spin move - no higher than 75
Juke Move - no higher than 75

Make sure the RB you want #1 on your opponents depth chart stays rated higher than the rest. Really easy to do that. Just increase their stiff arm a few more clicks. Very easy...very quick and the CPU RB is really much better with these edits.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO EDIT THEM BACK. SIM STATS LOOK GREAT THE REST OF THE SEASON FOR THOSE RB's

Once EA drops a patch addressing it (if they do) we will test with no edits and let you all know if we need to continue with them or not....but I got to tell you...they over rate those things far too high IMO anyway and it causes the Cpu to over compensate with spins and jukes.

Just watch my week one game vs the Titans and you will still see the RB’s use some moves....just not all the time. They are hitting the hole and one cutting and trucking (Henry killed me last night).

Have fun guys. Week 2 vs The Jets will be coming up shortly. I am laid out with a bad back.....yep threw the back out from sitting on the floor for 8-10 hours straight (for three days) testing sliders LMFAO.....god man. I am getting old.

On the bright side.....get to play some Madden today (as well as The Show 18). LOL.

Armor, great sliders
Should we still create the opponents coach for the week and do formation subs and then retire him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »