Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-13-2018, 10:10 PM   #489
ALL IN!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Armor, thoughts on moving player speed threshold to 0?
North Carolina Tar Heels Baseball
Wisconsin Badgers Football
Old 08-13-2018, 10:36 PM   #490
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
So has anyone tried these sliders without the RB changes?
I'm also curious the trait changes without changing ratings...
Old 08-13-2018, 10:41 PM   #491
Rookie

OVR: 0

Awesome job A&S! Iíve played a half dozen games with the OP in combination with trait edits (check out imacís Roster for PSN) and canít believe All Pro is playing this well. The challenge is far superior to anything I played on All Pro last year. Really enjoy the tackling animations and WR/DB interactions. I also love how the CPU QB is willing to throw into tight windows and complete them without turning into Robo-QB.

Fingers crossed some of the warts get patched without major issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 10:46 PM   #492
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

OVR: 6

Went back a few pages looking for stats and didnt see any. Im using 15 min quarters with play clock running down to 20 sec. I just feel like I am playing too long. It was a high scoring game and both teams ran the ball over 30 times and i threw over 30 passes and the cpu threw over 50. It was just one game but idk if other people are playing games like this or not.
Old 08-13-2018, 11:06 PM   #493
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm using 15M/20 accel and just had a game with 134 total plays. Seems spot on to me.
Old 08-13-2018, 11:07 PM   #494
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
Went back a few pages looking for stats and didnt see any. Im using 15 min quarters with play clock running down to 20 sec. I just feel like I am playing too long. It was a high scoring game and both teams ran the ball over 30 times and i threw over 30 passes and the cpu threw over 50. It was just one game but idk if other people are playing games like this or not.
Same issue here. I'm 15 second run off and still feel like too much. May have to move it down to 13 mins 20 runoff
Old 08-14-2018, 12:13 AM   #495
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBrewPack
Awesome job A&S! I’ve played a half dozen games with the OP in combination with trait edits (check out imac’s Roster for PSN) and can’t believe All Pro is playing this well. The challenge is far superior to anything I played on All Pro last year. Really enjoy the tackling animations and WR/DB interactions. I also love how the CPU QB is willing to throw into tight windows and complete them without turning into Robo-QB.

Fingers crossed some of the warts get patched without major issue.
I really think changing the ratings for running backs like imac and Armor suggested, Fight For Yards - Yes, Cover Ball - All Hits, and High Motor - off is the key. With not adjusting their ratings they still hit the holes but had the moves still.

I played two games with the RB edits suggested and held Chrisitan Mccafrey and Saquan Barkley to a combined 72 yards on 43 carries. Played two more games with just those changes and both teams (Barkely again and Seahawks great stable of mid 70's running backs) and both teams had almost a 150 each at the half. I stopped at the half of each because I wanted to try another team. It was ridiculous and great. So much show I will probably lower CPU run block to 75

Last edited by Brandwin; 08-14-2018 at 12:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 12:34 AM   #496
Pro

Lordofthething's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
I'm also curious the trait changes without changing ratings...
I hate adjusting players ratings, Iím not getting killed by opposing RBís by leaving them as is. whatís killing me are interceptions, throw about 4 a game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »