Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-14-2018, 12:42 AM   #497
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Same issue here. I'm 15 second run off and still feel like too much. May have to move it down to 13 mins 20 runoff
15 and 18 was too much for me in my tests. Going to test 20 and 25. Less minutes or more runoff seem to be the way to go to line things up better with sim stats.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-14-2018, 01:04 AM   #498
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
15 and 18 was too much for me in my tests. Going to test 20 and 25. Less minutes or more runoff seem to be the way to go to line things up better with sim stats.

I been doing fine with 9 min and no run off. Might try 10 minutes idk yet
Old 08-14-2018, 01:23 AM   #499
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
I been doing fine with 9 min and no run off. Might try 10 minutes idk yet
You certainly could but the way things are now there is no need for it. Anything that gets you to 130. My preference is for 15 minutes with runoff. 130 is the key though.

Old 08-14-2018, 01:29 AM   #500
Rookie

OVR: 1

I go with 11 min, 20 second run off. It gives me 105-120 plays. I feel like sim games have lower amount of plays this time around. If you count qb att, rush att, and sacks, im seeing on avg 115. So my stats have been lining up well with simmed games.

I also dropped int by 5 as i was seeing too many picks on both sides. It does cause some easy picks to drop, but for me its a good trade off. Its a blast with these
Old 08-14-2018, 01:30 AM   #501
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I feel like I may need to lower not because too many plays, but so i am not scoring 30+ a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 05:55 AM   #502
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofthething
I hate adjusting players ratings, Iím not getting killed by opposing RBís by leaving them as is. whatís killing me are interceptions, throw about 4 a game

You wonít get killed by the Rbís by leaving the ratings as is, when you change the ratings the backs act more like their real life counterparts. They will hit the hole and run run through it instead of spinning or juking before going through it. Too much dancing around when leaving the ratings as is

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-14-2018, 08:18 AM   #503
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Going to lower injuries in played games to:

Simmed games:

Madden 21 (Fins YR3 1-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-14-2018, 08:34 AM   #504
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

As far as what quarter length. Iíve said it a few times already there is no right or wrong way if you like nine minutes or 10 minutes and no runoff go for it!

15 minutes, 13 minuted with 20 or 15 or 18 second runoff.....whatever gets you the total plays and stats you want use it.

On another note, I am going to do a restart with my Franchise.

Injuries are a little out of control. I agree.

We are going to use I-Macs edited roster (thank you I-Mac and I will post a link to his slider thread for those who want to know the nuts and bolts of his edits).

Simulated injuries are going down to 53.

Also another thing. I like reading feedback. But I really donít care to have the thread cluttered up with rage about the shortcomings of the game. Letís leave that for the impressions thread.

This is a place we can talk about the fun and joy of playing sports games, give each other advice to enjoy the game (settings, houserules, storylines, 32 team control style etc etc). I donít want this to become a bugs and glitches thread.

Sliders donít fix legacy warts.

Leave that stuff out of this thread please.

See you all on my stream for Week 1.....again LOL!!!

Madden 21 (Fins YR3 1-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »