Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2018, 12:42 PM   #521
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
does this mean you play your game, change it to 50 then sim, change back and repeat?

Also why the high wr catch rating? Seems higher than most.

Does the speed threshold make a major difference?

Ok everyone test in game injuries at 23

Sim games at 53 (I tested 50 throughly and not enough injuries around the league it was very lame).

I have WR catch that high because the incessant hit stick incompletions were ridiculous.

At 80 you will get a realistic amount of drops and elite Wr’s and TE’s will play elite. It will not overrate normal and average Wr’s .

The drops were stupid high on anything lower.

QB in-accuracy IMO for the CPU is on point.

For the human if you use all the different pass types and lead pass it is also on point.

I am loving V 1.5. Gameplay sliders are locked in.

Just working on injuries in game and around the league (when you advance).

The edits I-Mac has made only make the slider set that much better!!! It is a great roster.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 12:43 PM   #522
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketballGHS
Injuries 23 in Game 50 Sim
OPI off?
haven't paid full attention what is changed in imac roster? There is no guarantee any fixes aren't replicated going forward beyond year 1 as new players enter the league, correct?
Old 08-14-2018, 12:47 PM   #523
Rookie

ARA28's Arena

Quote:
haven't paid full attention what is changed in imac roster? There is no guarantee any fixes aren't replicated going forward beyond year 1 as new players enter the league, correct?
Imac has said he will be creating draft classes with his edits to use, or you would need to edit your draft class you choose to play with.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-14-2018, 12:50 PM   #524
Rookie

Quote:
Easy edit for new players are coming to the league as you play them. He did most of the work the editing going pretty simple work edit for new players are coming as you play them. He did most of the work spree
Old 08-14-2018, 12:51 PM   #525
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARA28
Imac has said he will be creating draft classes with his edits to use, or you would need to edit your draft class you choose to play with.

and if we just wish to play with the rosters as is we just need to change the rb motor and wrap ball?

I just want a slider set that with a small tweak here or there is good to go, I don't want to have to load up a secondary roster and make sure going forward it's maintained in future imports/additions. I appreciate someone has taken the time but I just want a good slider set and to be able to play a good brand of football with semi realistic results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 12:51 PM   #526
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

Sim games at 53 (I tested 50 throughly and not enough injuries around the league it was very lame).

I have WR catch that high because the incessant hit stick incompletions were ridiculous.

At 80 you will get a realistic amount of drops and elite Wr’s and TE’s will play elite. It will not overrate normal and average Wr’s .

For the human if you use all the different pass types and lead pass it is also on point.

The edits I-Mac has made only make the slider set that much better!!! It is a great roster.

Also I was so against using the triangle button letting the wide receivers just make their own interactions with the balls in the air and pressing triangle you alleviate some of those stupid interceptions from the computer, so in this situation I don’t feel like I’m cheating using
Old 08-14-2018, 12:56 PM   #527
Rookie

ARA28's Arena

Quote:
and if we just wish to play with the rosters as is we just need to change the rb motor and wrap ball?

I just want a slider set that with a small tweak here or there is good to go, I don't want to have to load up a secondary roster and make sure going forward it's maintained in future imports/additions. I appreciate someone has taken the time but I just want a good slider set and to be able to play a good brand of football with semi realistic results.
Armor's sliders are played good for me with the non edited rosters too, i was just changing brace hits to all and editing spin and juke to 75...if you want to stay that route.

Old 08-14-2018, 12:57 PM   #528
MVP

dowie's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

Hey A&S - where can I find I-Mac's roster? I don't see it in the roster forum?

Dowie

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »