Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-14-2018, 12:57 PM   #529
Rookie

ARA28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowie
Hey A&S - where can I find I-Mac's roster? I don't see it in the roster forum?

Dowie
Its in the sliders forum

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-14-2018, 12:58 PM   #530
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

I would use V2.0 of his rosters

Will cut down on bad LBís playing better in covarage
Old 08-14-2018, 01:01 PM   #531
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARA28
Armor's sliders are played good for me with the non edited rosters too, i was just changing brace hits to all and editing spin and juke to 75...if you want to stay that route.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
I think i'll do this. I don't quite understand why spin or juke matters though. Will that change player ratings too and how it may impact contracts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 01:02 PM   #532
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
I think i'll do this. I don't quite understand why spin or juke matters though. Will that change player ratings too and how it may impact contracts?
Barely changes ratings
Old 08-14-2018, 01:03 PM   #533
Rookie

What roster classes are people using for CFM?
Old 08-14-2018, 01:06 PM   #534
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
and if we just wish to play with the rosters as is we just need to change the rb motor and wrap ball?

I just want a slider set that with a small tweak here or there is good to go, I don't want to have to load up a secondary roster and make sure going forward it's maintained in future imports/additions. I appreciate someone has taken the time but I just want a good slider set and to be able to play a good brand of football with semi realistic results.

This slider set works fantastic with the stock roster with zero edits. But if you want a much better CPU run game simply follow the edit instructions I gave you on the OP!

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-14-2018, 01:06 PM   #535
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketballGHS
Barely changes ratings
Thanks, it just makes no sense to me how this even changes things, it's so strange.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 01:09 PM   #536
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
This slider set works fantastic with the stock roster with zero edits. But if you want a much better CPU run game simply follow the edit instructions I gave you on the OP!

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports

Sounds good! I'll give it a try.

I understand once changed before your game there is no need to change it after as it wont greatly impact sim results. I'm just confused how the game isn't impacted when you lessen a players skillset.

So basically the only management one has is adjusting injury sliders before/after sim and user controlled games etc, and adjust the 4 rb traits/skills

Thanks for the time and work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »