Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-15-2018, 02:20 AM   #577
Rookie

MrDemus's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Just to be sure: everything we need to know is in the OP? I won't have to trawl through 72 pages to find some small piece of information, that I can't remember, but recall that I read somewhere...

Awesome job on these sliders. I am really looking forward to starting my franchise
Old 08-15-2018, 05:07 AM   #578
Pro

vertman's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
Makes sense. Do you reset the stats after the game is played? Overalls Iím seeing drop about 4-7 points. Fear it may cause a contract issue later if left unchanged.

No, leave them as is once you change them. This has been tested and the stats are good . Knowing armor he played at least 10 games to test this out. This question has been answered numerous times in this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-15-2018, 06:56 AM   #579

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDemus
Just to be sure: everything we need to know is in the OP? I won't have to trawl through 72 pages to find some small piece of information, that I can't remember, but recall that I read somewhere...

Awesome job on these sliders. I am really looking forward to starting my franchise
The first 2 posts. One is a generalization, and the second is 1.5

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

50 Cent....

Cuz he's only good for 2 Quarters!!!!!
NFL - Denver Broncos
MLB - Colorado Rockies
NHL - Colorado Avalanche/Winnipeg Jets
Old 08-15-2018, 07:02 AM   #580
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
So here is a small update.

Injuries for in game are now at 23

Injuries for sim/advance week at 52

Fatigue is solid at 55

OPI is now off

I have decided to stick with EA stock 75 man out of the box rosters and simply do my RB edits as per the OP.

I highly suggest to do an offline franchise. This are tested and designed for offline. Also you canít do formation subs for your CPU opponents with an offline franchise, fix any wonky trades or help them with injury management. So play online at your own peril lol.

My back.....freaking sucks right now. I am not playing any video games today/tonight. I will be playing tomorrow. I am starting my Dolphins franchise in full force tomorrow!

I will start using the OP to do news stories, stats and game stories, storylines, draft recaps etc.

As far as draft classes, I will roll with the Madden fictional class in year one and then by the time I am done with year one I will be using the FDU classes (Fictional Draft Universe). They do a kick *** job with incredible storylines on their thread. Really awesome stuff.

If you have not started your franchise......do so with version 1.5. HAVE FUN GENTS. The game play really good.

See you all on the air tomorrow!
Now you know you're old when youre to hurt to play video games. Lmao. Jk I hope you get better man back pain is the worst.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-15-2018, 07:34 AM   #581
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

So I had two totally different games last night. The first one I played the lions and Matt Stafford tore my *** up he threw for 365 yards and 4 touchdowns. I could not get anything going and turned the ball over 4 times. The lions beat me 38-20 I scored two 4th quarter TDs to make the score look as close as it did.
The second game I went to Houston for a Thursday night macth up with the Texans. And man the Dolphins came to play. We intercepted D Watson 5 times sacked him 4 and forced two fumbles in route to a 42-14 *** kicking of the Texans. I was so excited to see so many different varieties of games so far in the first 8 weeks. The Dolphins sit at 4-4 and now are totally healthy after a few early season injuries.
My defense is dead last in the league 28th against the pass and 32nd against the run. My offense is number 3 in the league. Number 1 in rushing and 26th in passing. I have lowered run blocking down to 52 I felt the run was getting a little to easy. Also since I suck so bad throwing the ball I think is making me run more which is why I'm leading the league in rushing.
1.5 slider set works perfect with 75 man rosters with or with out edits guys so have a blast and start those franchises. Thanks again for the work Armor.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 07:45 AM   #582
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
Makes sense. Do you reset the stats after the game is played? Overalls Iím seeing drop about 4-7 points. Fear it may cause a contract issue later if left unchanged.

Listen up. Donít worry about the overalls. RBís are not top paid players anymore unless you are crazy elite. And how many of those backs are in the league? 5?

You want to have a great CPU running game? Make the edits. Believe me.

If they are in a contract year, and you think they are elite (Bell, Henry etc) note the spin and juke ratings, and simply change them back after the game.

Takes 30 seconds to do one RB.

No biggie.

But if you are not doing the edits you are truly missing out.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-15-2018, 07:50 AM   #583
Rookie

Mikeyo918's Arena

couple things i saw differently than on the 1st post. You mentioned you currently have OPI turned off, also what is the player progression?
Thanks.
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami

PSN CoastieMike918
Old 08-15-2018, 08:09 AM   #584
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyo918
couple things i saw differently than on the 1st post. You mentioned you currently have OPI turned off, also what is the player progression?

Thanks.

Yeah will fox the OP here in a minute to have OPI off.

I have XP sliders in the spoiler post on the OP. That is the working set from Bleedgreen until T-Dawg fully tests and gets his set out (if he does one this cycle)

With the new progression system. I have it set to weekly for the CPU and the user should progress weekly if you get enough XP for a player.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-15-2018 at 08:13 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »