Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2018, 08:11 AM   #585
MVP
 
Teleo's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Has anyone had their game freeze on them on the PS4? Iíve had it happen twice in the same preseason game against the Bucs at the same point in the 4th quarter. This is what is swaying me to do an online than an offline like I normally have. I know I can report this in the bugs & glitches thread - just wanted to see if anyone has encountered this problem here.
Teleo is online now  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 08:13 AM   #586
The Lama
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 15,422
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Has anyone had their game freeze on them on the PS4? Iíve had it happen twice in the same preseason game against the Bucs at the same point in the 4th quarter. This is what is swaying me to do an online than an offline like I normally have. I know I can report this in the bugs & glitches thread - just wanted to see if anyone has encountered this problem here.


Nope not one in 20 plus games already.


Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 20 (Yankees YR4 ALDS 1-1)
Madden 16 (1990 Raiders/49ers)
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)


Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:21 AM   #587
The Lama
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 15,422
Blog Entries: 4
Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsteve15
Fatigue does nothing for me. I've set it at 55 and all the way up to 75 and it makes no difference. Formation subs are broken as well because the specialist positions override them. Auto subs are broken as well. I'm really trying to rotate my d line around and get some back ups in but this game won't let me right now.


So....Big Steve you are not telling me something I donít already know. I donít know if you have been following my entire thread but I am not chasing auto subs or fatigue.

It does not work properly. They nerfed it after it worked beautifully on Madden 16.

I set fatigue for injury purposes mainly and players will get tired on long drives. Up to you to see the animation of them huffing and puffing and doing a formation sub on the fly in the play call screen.

But I am not sweating that. The moment you realize it does not work you figure out a way to ďmake it workĒ in your game like the suggestion I just gave you.

What is disappointing about all of this is they touted 3 separate play modes but refuse to truly tune simulation mode to have real progressive fatigue and penalties like Madden 16 (or more like they canít).

I find it funny seeing people now saying ďMadden 17 this and Madden 17 thatĒ

That game stinks.


Thus far other than not having a true progressive fatigue system Madden 19 is rivaling Madden 16 which I consider the gold standard of Madden now for gameplay.

Anyway back on topic. I am loving the sliders.

Absolutely no adjustments on the horizon until we see a major patch/update and then we will go from there.



Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 20 (Yankees YR4 ALDS 1-1)
Madden 16 (1990 Raiders/49ers)
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)


Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-15-2018 at 08:27 AM.
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:25 AM   #588
The Lama
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 15,422
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Oh one more thing:

I will be playing a 1985 AFC East Roster Preview game as well!

Dolphins vs Patriots

Inside CFM as well!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 20 (Yankees YR4 ALDS 1-1)
Madden 16 (1990 Raiders/49ers)
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)


Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:50 AM   #589
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2005
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Listen up. Donít worry about the overalls. RBís are not top paid players anymore unless you are crazy elite. And how many of those backs are in the league? 5?

You want to have a great CPU running game? Make the edits. Believe me.

If they are in a contract year, and you think they are elite (Bell, Henry etc) note the spin and juke ratings, and simply change them back after the game.

Takes 30 seconds to do one RB.

No biggie.

But if you are not doing the edits you are truly missing out.



Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
I decided Iím going to make the changes as listed in the op and after each game change only the spin/juke back. Itís only editing 3-5 guys per week. Probably be safe only doing the top 3 anyway, short of an injury you often wonít see more than 2-3 guys.

I tried the set last night with only trait edits and yeah I need to follow the rest + 8 minuet quarters (think 9 or the 15 w accelerated might be better as suggested) The rest however was great, I was amazed at the qb inaccuracy at times despite the slider remaining the same. It was a easier game for me tested packers/bears week 1. I got up 13-0 early couldnít finish drives, was up 20-7 late in the 3rd before I had to get to bed. Rodgers was only like 14-30 a td and a pick.

At times it felt easy but if I wanted to push it and score it was a real challenge. They gave me nearly everything underneath but not much beyond the sticks. I do need to play a few games for the user run block. Maybe itís player ability or user but I can rip runs all day with Montgomery, Aaron jones however is locked up at the line nearly every time. I also need to consider the fact Iím not built to run and passing is a strength of gb.

Iím going to start a franchise in the next day or two with these. Iíll check the op beforehand again and share my results as I progress. I think this is a good set to start with.
muelly is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:54 AM   #590
#1
 
Instant C1a55ic's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,786
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
I decided Iím going to make the changes as listed in the op and after each game change only the spin/juke back. Itís only editing 3-5 guys per week. Probably be safe only doing the top 3 anyway, short of an injury you often wonít see more than 2-3 guys.

I tried the set last night with only trait edits and yeah I need to follow the rest + 8 minuet quarters (think 9 or the 15 w accelerated might be better as suggested) The rest however was great, I was amazed at the qb inaccuracy at times despite the slider remaining the same. It was a easier game for me tested packers/bears week 1. I got up 13-0 early couldnít finish drives, was up 20-7 late in the 3rd before I had to get to bed. Rodgers was only like 14-30 a td and a pick.

At times it felt easy but if I wanted to push it and score it was a real challenge. They gave me nearly everything underneath but not much beyond the sticks. I do need to play a few games for the user run block. Maybe itís player ability or user but I can rip runs all day with Montgomery, Aaron jones however is locked up at the line nearly every time. I also need to consider the fact Iím not built to run and passing is a strength of gb.

Iím going to start a franchise in the next day or two with these. Iíll check the op beforehand again and share my results as I progress. I think this is a good set to start with.
Honestly, you can pull off 15 minutes quarters with 15 second accel clock. I didnt think it was possible, but amazingly it is. A few posts up I posted a pic of my game stats. That was a 15 min, 15 sec accel clock game.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesscan
I live in Chicago and we have a new nickname for him (Jay Cutler) here....

50 Cent....

Cuz he's only good for 2 Quarters!!!!!
NFL - Denver Broncos
MLB - Colorado Rockies
NHL - Colorado Avalanche/Winnipeg Jets
Instant C1a55ic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 09:10 AM   #591
MVP
 
Teleo's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Nope not one in 20 plus games already.


Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Well that stinks
Teleo is online now  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 09:21 AM   #592
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Has anyone had their game freeze on them on the PS4? Iíve had it happen twice in the same preseason game against the Bucs at the same point in the 4th quarter. This is what is swaying me to do an online than an offline like I normally have. I know I can report this in the bugs & glitches thread - just wanted to see if anyone has encountered this problem here.
I had it happen last night. Had to delete the game I was in which sucked cause i had 3 minutes left in the 4th and I was up like 18-16.

My sound on Madden also went out. Was going to delete and reinstall Madden but tried Pubg and it wouldn't even load. Restarted my xbox and it did some kind of update. Started madden and it did some sync and then everything worked fine.
i am the messenger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Top -