Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-15-2018, 09:55 AM   #593
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Year 1 Week 1 vs The Titans Streaming Live Now!
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-15-2018, 09:57 AM   #594
Rookie

Mikeyo918's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Has anyone had their game freeze on them on the PS4? I’ve had it happen twice in the same preseason game against the Bucs at the same point in the 4th quarter. This is what is swaying me to do an online than an offline like I normally have. I know I can report this in the bugs & glitches thread - just wanted to see if anyone has encountered this problem here.
I've had quite a few freezes so far in 2 preseason games. Twice was during a penalty call, players would move around etc, but i had no option to skip scene, select play, or anything. Also had a complete freeze but still with sound on a TD score.
Im on PS4 Pro
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami

PSN CoastieMike918
Old 08-15-2018, 10:28 AM   #595
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant C1a55ic
Honestly, you can pull off 15 minutes quarters with 15 second accel clock. I didnt think it was possible, but amazingly it is. A few posts up I posted a pic of my game stats. That was a 15 min, 15 sec accel clock game.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
oh yes I know, I just try 8 to get done a touch quicker but I think I need the extra time. I actually like 15/15, you have to make quicker presnap decisions. I love when you can find the blitz and dump a touch pass over the top of it for a quick gain. It's such a great animation now that LB/S don't blindly knock everything down. They're still dangerous though, expecially when they drop into zone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 10:35 AM   #596
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Year 1 Week 1 vs The Titans Streaming Live Now!

Just like last year, the CPU targets and connects with the TE like crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-15-2018, 10:35 AM   #597
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Iím likely going to restart my franchise due to too many injuries withthe slider so high initially but I had a really fun game against Buffalo as the Ravens using Jackson.

I didnít cheese with him at all and it was a nailbiter until I pulled away in the 4th winning 25-17. I wasnít going to use him but it doesnít make sense not to since heís the better player from a video game sense.

I just have to decide if I want to play as the Eagles and get frustrated when things donít go my way, or the Ravens and just enjoy the ride.

Either way Armor has this game playing really well and Iím really excited to dig in this weekend.
Old 08-15-2018, 10:47 AM   #598

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
oh yes I know, I just try 8 to get done a touch quicker but I think I need the extra time. I actually like 15/15, you have to make quicker presnap decisions. I love when you can find the blitz and dump a touch pass over the top of it for a quick gain. It's such a great animation now that LB/S don't blindly knock everything down. They're still dangerous though, expecially when they drop into zone.
I have had a few, just a few blind knockdowns. I turned off the OPI and have not seen it since.

I will tell you, some of the over the shoulder touch passes on out routes are insane. I had Jake Butt catch an over the shoulder last night, and it was a thing of beauty. He caught it and fell backwards, sliding out of bounds. Made me stand up and clap.

I do find myself checking down more, which I'm not proud of. I want to draft or sign a deep threat WR, but I just cant bring myself to doing it. I did draft a possession reciever last night, and he has decent speed. I just get bad match ups in terms of release. This leads to extremely tight windows, and a lot of knockdowns. So, check downs and underneath routes to backs and tight ends are a necessity.

50 Cent....

Cuz he's only good for 2 Quarters!!!!!
NFL - Denver Broncos
MLB - Colorado Rockies
NHL - Colorado Avalanche/Winnipeg Jets
Old 08-15-2018, 11:29 AM   #599
Rookie

Not sure how everyoneís games are playing out but Iíve done everything that the first page says and the cpu canít run for anything and the cpu play calling is atrocious. 5-1 passes to runs
Old 08-15-2018, 11:32 AM   #600

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoneyteam1212
Not sure how everyoneís games are playing out but Iíve done everything that the first page says and the cpu canít run for anything and the cpu play calling is atrocious. 5-1 passes to runs
That's odd. I just played the Bears and they had 28 carries for 136 yards, and passed for 270.

Are you doing 15 min games?

50 Cent....

Cuz he's only good for 2 Quarters!!!!!
NFL - Denver Broncos
MLB - Colorado Rockies
NHL - Colorado Avalanche/Winnipeg Jets

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »