Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2018, 11:43 AM   #601
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
Just like last year, the CPU targets and connects with the TE like crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I took Walker out of the game in the second half making the adjustments.

Started doubling him.....and he had one more catch the rest of game.

Don’t be so quick to judge.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 11:47 AM   #602
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Can anyone tell me what the player speed threshold/ parity scale does? And why is it at 25. Thanks.
Old 08-15-2018, 11:59 AM   #603
Pro

15 min 15 sec run off
Old 08-15-2018, 12:05 PM   #604
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I had two games with the traits, spin and juke changed and those RBs combined for like 44 carried and 77 yards (don't remember exactly) the next two games I played with just the traits adjusted (fight for yards on, brace for hits all and high motor off) and the running backs played really well. First game was vs Panthers and McCaffrey, 2nd vs Giants and Barkley, replayed 2nd game again with just edits and 4th was vs Seahawks and mid 70's RBs. So I really don't know what to say. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
Makes sense. Do you reset the stats after the game is played? Overalls I’m seeing drop about 4-7 points. Fear it may cause a contract issue later if left unchanged.
I did just because. Doesn't take long. I just write down the ratings before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerner
Can anyone tell me what the player speed threshold/ parity scale does? And why is it at 25. Thanks.
Bascially more speed separation.
Old 08-15-2018, 12:14 PM   #605
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
I had two games with the traits, spin and juke changed and those RBs combined for like 44 carried and 77 yards (don't remember exactly) the next two games I played with just the traits adjusted (fight for yards on, brace for hits all and high motor off) and the running backs played really well. First game was vs Panthers and McCaffrey, 2nd vs Giants and Barkley, replayed 2nd game again with just edits and 4th was vs Seahawks and mid 70's RBs. So I really don't know what to say. Haha.

I did just because. Doesn't take long. I just write down the ratings before.

Bascially more speed separation.
Guys sample size is key. You can play the same game 5 times and have different results in the running game every time and that's how it should be. Everyone is trying to find this magical solution with all of these edits. I told everyone I played the first 8 games with no edits and have been ran all over. I'm playing the next 4 or 5 with Armors edits only. And I will tell you this I just played the first half with RB edits and it is night and day the difference in Rb in a good way.

Just be careful changing things for one game and think it is going to work every game. Trust this set and you will have a great experience with this years madden.

Ps. The only reason I didn't change the rb edits to start my franchise is because I'm stubborn and I hate edits. But those few edits armor made are awesome.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 12:22 PM   #606
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
Guys sample size is key. You can play the same game 5 times and have different results in the running game every time and that's how it should be. Everyone is trying to find this magical solution with all of these edits. I told everyone I played the first 8 games with no edits and have been ran all over. I'm playing the next 4 or 5 with Armors edits only. And I will tell you this I just played the first half with RB edits and it is night and day the difference in Rb in a good way.

Just be careful changing things for one game and think it is going to work every game. Trust this set and you will have a great experience with this years madden.

Ps. The only reason I didn't change the rb edits to start my franchise is because I'm stubborn and I hate edits. But those few edits armor made are awesome.

Good to hear the positive feedback. I too don't like to make edits. As stated earlier today I am going to do so but edit the spin/juke ratings back.

Are you guys editing all running backs or just the top 2-3 on each team? I can't say I've seen teams go 4 rb deep in a game, has anyone else?
Old 08-15-2018, 12:24 PM   #607
Pro

VincesVictims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
Good to hear the positive feedback. I too don't like to make edits. As stated earlier today I am going to do so but edit the spin/juke ratings back.

Are you guys editing all running backs or just the top 2-3 on each team? I can't say I've seen teams go 4 rb deep in a game, has anyone else?
I edited the top 4 just because the you want to make sure the higher rated guy stays the highest ranked.

Old 08-15-2018, 12:24 PM   #608
Pro

OVR: 1

Might have been asked but why do you add the inputs to the main menu as well? Does it make a difference if you only do it in CFM?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »