Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Operation Sports is Looking for Someone to Help Create and Guide Our Video Content
NHL Trade Deadline 2020 Winners and Losers
The NBA Offseason in an Alternate Universe (Part 2)
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-06-2018, 08:37 PM   #57
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushroom
big fan of your sliders mr A&S!

I'm finding normal game speed to be playing great - on all pro.

quick question...the Interceptions slider. The lower the value, the higher the interceptions? or is it the other way around?

can't wait for your sliders!
Lower the value....less interceptions.

The only slider reversed in fumbles. Lower the slider more fumbles.
Super Blood Hockey

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 08-06-2018, 08:58 PM   #58
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

I trust your thread over most for real information and when you get enough time with the game I would like your feedback on CPU QB AI its my make or break on buying the game this year thanks always A&S and happy Madden season to everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-06-2018, 09:25 PM   #59
Go Pack Go

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
I trust your thread over most for real information and when you get enough time with the game I would like your feedback on CPU QB AI its my make or break on buying the game this year thanks always A&S and happy Madden season to everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
For what my opinion is worth to you...

The QB AI is better. It's definitely not where it should be, however - I have had a ton of fun playing the game. I can't wait to purchase this game. I think my 10 hour trial is about to expire lol
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 08-06-2018, 10:17 PM   #60
MVP

MLamm's Arena

OVR: 4

Get a kick out of your streams and of course use your sliders with every sports game I purchase.

The quality of your work is above and beyond expectations and I look forward to the same as the new madden season rolls around.

Now if only I can get my dynasties to the same consistency and quality lol!

Will have Madden up and running in about 3 hours now, let me know if you would like any game logs / box scores / impressions
Old 08-06-2018, 10:56 PM   #61
Rookie

Crackman298's Arena

Hey Armor, Spent many years loving your sets. Will you be looking at Subs this year? And whats the take on Penalties and Injuries?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2018, 11:00 PM   #62
Rookie

Crackman298's Arena

One other thing do you think there will be any problems with consistency of slider sets across platforms?
Old 08-07-2018, 07:18 AM   #63
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am going to roll with 9 minute quarters and no runoff. I found that to be really good in terms of total plays (100-120), stats, CPU able to audible and make adjustments and dirty uniform progression.

I will have the game tomorrow and testing will commence tomorrow night and all through Wednesday and streaming tons of games as well!

Getting pumped!
You're getting this whole thread pumped! (insert NFL Films music with Steve Sabol). Cant wait to see what you and Josh cook up. I'll be checking your streams tomorrow also.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:26 AM   #64
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am going to roll with 9 minute quarters and no runoff. I found that to be really good in terms of total plays (100-120), stats, CPU able to audible and make adjustments and dirty uniform progression.

I will have the game tomorrow and testing will commence tomorrow night and all through Wednesday and streaming tons of games as well!

Getting pumped!
Looking forward to your results. Will be watching streams until I get the game on thursday night. Interesting thing I heard recently that the cpu won't audible unless there is at least 20 seconds on the play clock so very interested to see how that works out. Still prefer 13-15 minute quarters so I will mess with that a bit to see if that works.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »