Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2018, 12:10 PM   #705
MVP
 
GJD23's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Philadelphia, PA.
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
Canít remember the final score in last years playoffs between these two teams but it was pretty close to that with it going down to the wire. God I was hoping philly would lose last year so the vikes could get that championship game at home. Oh well you know the rest, congrats on a great season and super bowl win last year. Enjoy !


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Haha I think the final score in that game was 15-10, and at one point in my game it was also 15-10 late...eerie!


Thanks bud...the Vikes should make it there this year for sure...they look good!

________________




Just finished up in Jacksonville.



Got my hopes up for a stout Jags defense and either they didn't turn up or I was on fire.


Eagles win 34-17.


Stats...


TOTAL OFFENSE
PHI 432, JAX 460


RUSHING
PHI 120, JAX 88


PASSING
PHI 312, JAX 372


1ST DOWNS
PHI 21, JAX 18


TURNOVERS
PHI 3, JAX 3


3RD DOWN
PHI 1-8, JAX 9-17


4TH DOWN
PHI 2-2, JAX 0-1


RED ZONE
PHI 4-4, JAX 3-4


PENALTIES
PHI 0-0, JAX 4-20


TIME OF POSSESSION
PHI 26:35, JAX 33:25
_________________________


WENTZ 27/43, 327 YARDS, 3TD 2INT (One of those INT's was a tipped ball scramble - so it doesn't count! Lol)
BORTLES 28/47, 394 YARDS, 2TD 3INT


RUSHING

FOURNETTE: 17/34/0
AJAYI: 6/25/1
YELDON: 9/54/0


RECEIVING
ERTZ: 9/108/1
SEFERIAN-JENKINS: 7/105/1
WALLACE: 6/77/1
JEFFERY: 6/61/1
LEE 5/81/0
COLE 4/32/1


TOTAL PLAYS:
144 - Jags going for the win late so beefed this up a bit - but still happy with it!


2 from 2!
GJD23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 12:12 PM   #706
MVP
 
Cowboy008's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles
Is iMacs roster available for Xbox ? Really tempted to start my franchise over and use that. Only in week 4 so itís not a huge blow. Kinda sad that I have to play the same three opponents again tho hahaha
Instant C1a55ic said he's working on one and said he's hoping to have it out by Sunday and if not then it should be in the middle of the week.
Cowboy008 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 12:17 PM   #707
Pro
 
vertman's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Schenectady, NY
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Haha I think the final score in that game was 15-10, and at one point in my game it was also 15-10 late...eerie!


Thanks bud...the Vikes should make it there this year for sure...they look good!

________________




Just finished up in Jacksonville.



Got my hopes up for a stout Jags defense and either they didn't turn up or I was on fire.


Eagles win 34-17.


Stats...


TOTAL OFFENSE
PHI 432, JAX 460


RUSHING
PHI 120, JAX 88


PASSING
PHI 312, JAX 372


1ST DOWNS
PHI 21, JAX 18


TURNOVERS
PHI 3, JAX 3


3RD DOWN
PHI 1-8, JAX 9-17


4TH DOWN
PHI 2-2, JAX 0-1


RED ZONE
PHI 4-4, JAX 3-4


PENALTIES
PHI 0-0, JAX 4-20


TIME OF POSSESSION
PHI 26:35, JAX 33:25
_________________________


WENTZ 27/43, 327 YARDS, 3TD 2INT (One of those INT's was a tipped ball scramble - so it doesn't count! Lol)
BORTLES 28/47, 394 YARDS, 2TD 3INT


RUSHING

FOURNETTE: 17/34/0
AJAYI: 6/25/1
YELDON: 9/54/0


RECEIVING
ERTZ: 9/108/1
SEFERIAN-JENKINS: 7/105/1
WALLACE: 6/77/1
JEFFERY: 6/61/1
LEE 5/81/0
COLE 4/32/1


TOTAL PLAYS:
144 - Jags going for the win late so beefed this up a bit - but still happy with it!


2 from 2!


Man I sure hope so. Iím getting old, need to win a super bowl before I die!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
__________________
Purple people eaters
vertman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 12:21 PM   #708
MVP
 
GJD23's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Philadelphia, PA.
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
Man I sure hope so. Iím getting old, need to win a super bowl before I die!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
All I needed was one. I still care, but not as much...


I'm sure you will feel much of the same!
GJD23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 12:32 PM   #709
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I fully endorse i-Macs Roster and Draft Classes. The difference in the gameplay play is fantastic. Smooth, tackling is amazing, just brilliant. I am starting (again LOL) my franchise tonight using is Roster and OSFM edited draft class. He will be making 5 draft classes to compliment his roster (and I typically play 5 yard max each franchise anyway). So this is great stuff.





I highly suggest you all use this roster.





I am also still doing my Spin and Juke edit and then after the game editing them back for the CPU team. I just jot down the RBís original spin and juke ratings before I edit them. I am creating a master list as I play games so I will always have it handy.



Really stoked about this roster set.


Is this a 53 man roster?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tigerfanwch is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 12:41 PM   #710
Pro
 
VincesVictims's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Orlando Fl
Posts: 668
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I fully endorse i-Macs Roster and Draft Classes. The difference in the gameplay play is fantastic. Smooth, tackling is amazing, just brilliant. I am starting (again LOL) my franchise tonight using is Roster and OSFM edited draft class. He will be making 5 draft classes to compliment his roster (and I typically play 5 yard max each franchise anyway). So this is great stuff.


I highly suggest you all use this roster.


I am also still doing my Spin and Juke edit and then after the game editing them back for the CPU team. I just jot down the RBís original spin and juke ratings before I edit them. I am creating a master list as I play games so I will always have it handy.

Really stoked about this roster set.
Well damn I guess I'm starting over. Lmao. So no slider changes needed?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
VincesVictims is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 12:59 PM   #711
Hall Of Fame
 
Brandwin's Arena
 
OVR: 50
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 30,618
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

If running is too easy and I am default 50, do you suggest raising tackle slider or lowering run block?

Also, since we edit traits and spin/juke for running backs. You think we should do the same for QBs? A lot of times they spin/juke unnecessarily when running as well.

Last edited by Brandwin; 08-17-2018 at 01:07 PM.
Brandwin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 01:07 PM   #712
The Lama
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 15,422
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
Well damn I guess I'm starting over. Lmao. So no slider changes needed?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfanwch
Is this a 53 man roster?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No slider changes needed.

No the roster will have cut down day.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 20 (Yankees YR4 ALDS 1-1)
Madden 16 (1990 Raiders/49ers)
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)


Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 AM.

Top -