Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-17-2018, 06:07 PM   #729
Pro

vertman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
I am no good at picking plays either. What i do is use coach suggestions, but i scroll through them until i find one that has a chess piece. That really helps me. IF you don't know what the chess pieces mean. It's where it take both teams strategy's into account and depending on situation certain plays pop up. It's very useful at keeping drives alive.

Ah yes I believe those are plays that fit your offensive scheme. I never even noticed that. Problem is taking too long to select a play will get you a delay of game. Thank you for the suggestion. Iíll try that out and see if it helps

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-17-2018, 06:11 PM   #730
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Gorilla
It's preseason so maybe that has something to do with it,
Yup....preseason games are pretty much useless for slider evaluation.
Old 08-17-2018, 06:15 PM   #731
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertman
Ah yes I believe those are plays that fit your offensive scheme. I never even noticed that. Problem is taking too long to select a play will get you a delay of game. Thank you for the suggestion. Iíll try that out and see if it helps

Your welcome. You could just change it to quick play select before the game. It just shows one play at a time then pick coach suggestion then all you would have to do is hold down on the analog stick until one of the chess pieces pops up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 06:18 PM   #732
Rookie

Vanilla_Gorilla's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Yup....preseason games are pretty much useless for slider evaluation.
Ah damnt.

Oh well, Preseason has been fun at least. Building up that Rosen to Kirk duo. Christian Kirk is an absolute stud.
Old 08-17-2018, 06:31 PM   #733
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
Your welcome. You could just change it to quick play select before the game. It just shows one play at a time then pick coach suggestion then all you would have to do is hold down on the analog stick until one of the chess pieces pops up.

I just feel using too much of one thing as far as quick play or coach suggestion the cpu picks up on and adjusts accordingly I try to mix it up to try to stay unpredictable. Armor and Josh may be able to add something on this

Old 08-17-2018, 07:44 PM   #734
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Armor I just played against the Texans and Miller had over 130 yards but I started seeing the juking again a few times. Have you seen this as well?
Old 08-17-2018, 08:19 PM   #735
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Unfortunately with madden penalty sliders screw up other things. Ie. if the holding slider is too high blockers let go of their blocks too quickly nerfing the run game. ive relegated myself to having better gameplay than realistic penalty numbers.
I have messed with this a bit today. I went as high as 57 offsides, 55 fs, 57 holding and putting all lineman on undisciplined penalty trait. The result was no effect. If there is any effect there has to be a wider gap but haven't tested that yet. Honestly it looks like its not worth it. However I discovered if you want to open up the run game without messing with run block just tweak the penalty sliders.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 08:39 PM   #736
Banned

I honestly think the only time penelties are called is when you use coach adjustments. If you donít touch coach adjustment there seems to be zero penelties. As soon as you coach adjust you will see way more penelties. Almost to many sometimes. Just what I have noticed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »