Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-19-2018, 12:31 PM   #777
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Was this before or after Armor's 1.7 update?
Before - this was last night. But will increasing the CPU Run Blocking change the playcalling?
Old 08-19-2018, 12:38 PM   #778
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish2Go
Before - this was last night. But will increasing the CPU Run Blocking change the playcalling?

The run block likely won't; the MM injury setting to 50 MIGHT....it's just a theory I am exploring which is why I asked. Thanks for responding.
Old 08-19-2018, 12:38 PM   #779
Pro

vertman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish2Go

I think it has more to do with the change in the injury slider from 10 to 50 in the main menu

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-19-2018, 12:42 PM   #780
Rookie

xCULLO's Arena

Hey Armor,

Appreciate the hard work on the sliders every year! The sliders as they are now (V 1.7) are playing great but I would like to start playing games with the Play the Moments feature because I donít really have enough time to play a whole game. Do you think I need to make any adjustments playing this way?

Thank you!
Old 08-19-2018, 01:08 PM   #781
Banned

Has anyone investigated cpu field goals? Itís been issue for years imo. The cpu is money all the time they kick 55-60yrd field goals with ease. Even with slider adjustments. Iím going to try lowering KPWR and KACC before each game for cpu and see if it helps. Anyone notice this and make any adjustments?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2018, 01:43 PM   #782
Rookie

steelersd26's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I donít put any stock into pre-season games.

Go check out my last stream.
Dolphins at Jets from this morning

Amazing game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I played all four preseason games but the scores were all over the place. Week 1 of the regular season came around and I had what was probably my best game of Madden in years. Neck and neck throughout the whole game until I won on a FG as time expired. This was with V 1.5 too, so I'm excited to see how much better the game will play on 1.7.
New York Knicks
Tennessee Volunteers

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/steelersd26

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/steelersdc26
Old 08-19-2018, 02:10 PM   #783
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Update 1.7 now on the OP

What has changed?

Main Menu injuries now set to 50 (inside CFM 23 for played games 52 for sim/advance week)

CPU Run Blocking to 90 (from 80)

Enjoy.
Okay! Played with it at 80. Dolphins at Pats lost 27-17. Passing number were great. Brady 70% Tannehill 55% Rushing 4 ypc for drake and 4.2 for white. A few notes Brady appeared smarter increased throw aways and more targets to Gronk ended up with 8 catches. Played several games against brady doing QB a.i. tests at 10. Injury wise 5 injuries to dolphins and 3 for pats in game. After the game Alonzo out for 4 weeks. Drake was injured for a quarter and the rest of the dolphins just injured for the game. Pats ended up with 2 injuries thuney lg 5 weeks and Gillislee rb for 4 weeks. 50 has been great so far.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-19-2018, 02:17 PM   #784
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infowarrior1776
Has anyone investigated cpu field goals? Itís been issue for years imo. The cpu is money all the time they kick 55-60yrd field goals with ease. Even with slider adjustments. Iím going to try lowering KPWR and KACC before each game for cpu and see if it helps. Anyone notice this and make any adjustments?
Haven't had an issue with this at all. Seen plenty of missed field goals by the cpu. If anything I wish I could make it more difficult for myself.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »