Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2018, 11:26 AM   #2001
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Armor, I want to make the HUM turnover a little better since I play no switch D. Im just not getting a competitive amount. So would I raise HUM Int to 37,38? Im just looking for a little gain, not crazy unrealistic.

That won’t hurt. Max I would go is 40.

You can also turn down the CPU fumble slider to 47 as well.

Also don’t forget about the coaching adjustments you can make on your play call screen with go for the ball at aggressive. There is a risk and reward to that though.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2018, 12:11 PM   #2002
MVP

forme95's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
That won’t hurt. Max I would go is 40.

You can also turn down the CPU fumble slider to 47 as well.

Also don’t forget about the coaching adjustments you can make on your play call screen with go for the ball at aggressive. There is a risk and reward to that though.

Thanks. Ya, I wasnt going to go crazy, just a few ticks was all. Didnt think about fumbles, thanks. I do use the coaching adjustements during the game, so I will keep a better idea in mind there also. Thanks for the advice.

Im watching your last stream against the Colts. Love watching your streams. Thankks for the help and good luck with your classic.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Old 12-15-2018, 05:28 PM   #2003
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

so quick ? for somebody coming off of AM will these be worth trying out just curious, it seems the last patch made AM kind of overpowered for the CPU big time
Old 12-16-2018, 08:41 AM   #2004
MVP

forme95's Arena

Can you change coaches without changing teams? I dont want (to be) Hue Jackson, but I want to be the Browns. Game plays to differently if you create a coach.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Old 12-16-2018, 09:00 AM   #2005
Rookie

Quote:
Can you change coaches without changing teams? I dont want (to be) Hue Jackson, but I want to be the Browns. Game plays to differently if you create a coach.

how does the game play different if you create a coach just curious
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2018, 10:50 AM   #2006
Rookie

dakpak's Arena

OVR: 4

I just want to add although these sliders are built specifically for CFM, I have used in Play Now Exhibition (custom matchups) games and have had amazing realistic and varied games. This is indeed the best madden in years. Kudos to Armor and those that have contributed to getting the game playing great with sliders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2018, 11:12 AM   #2007
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:

No. Owner mode is the only way to potentially fire your current coach and hire another “real coach”

And I do not see any difference using created coaches.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-16-2018, 01:48 PM   #2008
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
No. Owner mode is the only way to potentially fire your current coach and hire another “real coach”

And I do not see any difference using created coaches.

Ya, may be just me. Now I know why I gave up on the Madden series. Still love watching you play, but I think I am going to go back to MLB. Madden looks great, but I just must of lost my love for football video games and all the combinations you have to do just to complete a game. I never was a great hit 13 buttons a play (yes exaggerating of course) kind of player. Still will watch your streams as I find them exciting along with your storylines. Thanks for the help with the madden advice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »