Home

Milticket's All Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Milticket's All Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2018, 02:06 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Milticket's All Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Just a preference feel for speed threshold. Good feedback on the roster, I'll look into this.
How come you took off your edits? and by the way I’ve been getting good gameplay with your edits
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 03:36 PM   #42
Rookie

Quote:
I'm re-tooling my trait edits with The Franchise Guys Roster. I'll have more posted later today in the op.

Here is a link to his newest video. I suggest ppl check it out.

https://youtu.be/cKgYTrsh9OE
thanks for this. I will get it when it goes to ps4 to try it.
Old 08-21-2018, 05:31 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Update:

Traits:

Will be updating the OP with the trait edits I'm using going forward tonight. I was burning the midnight oil adding in the trait edits to The Franchise Guys roster & seemed to play great, so I ran out of time.

Sliders:

With this new roster & the large patch today, I'll be resetting most of the sliders back to default. I think Ints can stay were there at for now and maybe CPU QB accuracy. With the new ratings things could definitely play different. Run blocking will probably need a boost but not sure how much.

Penalties:

Will be evaluated as well. Holding, I think is in a good spot for now - seen a few last night. False start will have to dial back. With my fatigue setting the false start glitch was rampant ( 3 yrs and still no fix EA!).
Testing OPI set to off will make WRs play more for the ball is a theory going around - so will see on that. Not sure if im going to move facemask past 50 yet....

Side Note:

Testing injury & stamina ratings with the injury & fatigue sliders. Football isnt really football without these key things having its place. Leaving them strictly on default isnt really sim to me. Like the results so far, but once I feel comfortable its a working option I'll share that as well.
just about to post something in here, sliders don't really need to be adjusted so drastically this year imo, I think the speed on very slow is vital and if EA can clear up some of the issues with the patch like today I think were gonna be good.
Old 08-21-2018, 10:02 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Agreed, Im really enjoying very slow. Animations play out very well and everything isnt spastic, hyper, & over exaggerated like the other speeds imo. Im anxious to see how the block shedding is working after the patch on AM. I would like to have minimal slider adjustments if at all possible.
Played one game, Browns vs Cardinals, I like using Browns, mobile QB, good WR’s and duke/hyde are good combo. Only thing I kept from ya sliders are CPU QB Acc and it was a really good game on All-Madden, I got up early and cards RB for most part played stupid but he had a couple nice runs that gave me hope CPU RB was fixed but that was not to be. Bradford was robo qb because I couldn’t get much pressure but also to keep game close if I made mistakes. I thru a pick late in 4th but I had Timeouts, they kick a FG to go up by 1 with under 1:30 left, I get the ball back and drive down the field and kick game winning field goal, very entertaining game. Used EA rosters, felt at times things were scripted like all- madden can be, despite all that I really enjoyed the game and look forward to things you find that can make the game better.
Old 08-22-2018, 07:16 AM   #45
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Hi ! I am anxious to see what trait edits you and Trojan are going to use. I am waiting on the PS4 version of the roster edits. In the meantime I am gonna set up a 32 coach league for cfm using Tommy's sliders for the most part with a slider or two that you and raider will use. Hearing good things about the patch. That franchise guys with help from others will hopefully be done soon. Take care.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 12:40 PM   #46
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

Your set feels awesome. I plugged it in this morning and I’m now an advocate of the very slow speed on All-Madden. Great job 👍🏽👍🏽
"If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good." - Deion Sanders #21

Ravens!
Lakers!
Yankees!

PSN: Spartan387
XBGT: KobraTheKing
Old 08-23-2018, 07:11 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks man! Sliders are a work in progress. I think the set is decent to build off from.
Uh oh, 1 thing I’ve noticed now is that the CPU recognizes when the run is non existent and then throws the ball a lot now, 2 games since patch the cpu throwing yards are way up, +350 yards each game but the running game stills is not up to par.
Old 08-23-2018, 10:02 AM   #48
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRnSxX
Uh oh, 1 thing I’ve noticed now is that the CPU recognizes when the run is non existent and then throws the ball a lot now, 2 games since patch the cpu throwing yards are way up, +350 yards each game but the running game stills is not up to par.
Some of the things that you can do: Increase RBK 10 clicks, and take TAK down to 40. Drop Mask to 40 or 45. Increase O-Hold 3-5 clicks. It'll make a world of difference.

TAK is the biggest factor bc of pursuit. You'll still see realistic tackling at 40, but the defensive pursuit won't be so OP. This will open up the run game a decent amount from the closer to default setting values.

There are some other things that you can do with traits or playing with the INJ slider, but those are a work in progress.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »